1. The lock screen consists of ____.
2. If a user turns on a computer that is currently turned off, it is referred to as a __________.
3. The ________ software makes the computer run.
4. The ______ displays by default at the top of the navigation pane when you open file explorer.
5. File explorer provides ____ ways to view the contents of a folder.
6. The documents ____ displays the files stored in my documents and public documents.
7. The area at the top of the window, which displays the name of the window, is called the ____.
8. The _____ contains pinned shortcuts to user folders and recently used folders.
9. When you delete files from a(n) ____, they do not go to the recycle bin.
10. One method of displaying the entire contents of a window is to ____ it.
11. In windows terms, a _______ is a group or list of commands.
12. In windows 7, a search is ____ sensitive.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved