1. The classical approach to probability requires that the outcomes are _______.
2. It is estimated that over ___________% of all crashes in the u.s. are caused by driver distraction.
3. It has been reported that the use of credit cards increases the ________ of customer spending.
4. Selections made with replacement are considered to be _______.
5. Tropical rainforests are not located in _______.
6. The ________ of a random variable corresponds to the notion of the mean, or average, for a sample.
7. Smoking and the episodes of lung cancer have a high correlation, but it does not prove ________.
8. Who, what, when, where, and why are elements of _____.
9. If n1 = n2 and n is relatively large, then the t test is relatively robust against ____.
10. If its assumptions are met, the analysis of variance technique is appropriate when ____.
11. As the separation between the two groups of scores increases, uobt ____.
12. A disadvantage of using an arithmetic mean to summarize a set of data is that __________.
13. If the order of the items selected matters, then we have a _______.
14. When conducting a survey, it is important to choose a sample that __________.
15. Typically, a focus group should include ________ customers.
16. The population of the united states has grown approximately _____ times since 1790.
17. The size of the box in a boxplot shows the ____________________ of the data set.
18. Nielsen in its credited with providing _______________________ services.
19. Maximal oxygen uptake is the best single measurement of __________________.
20. For small samples, t intervals are ___________ z intervals based on the same data set.
21. The most common logical topologies are ____ and ring.
22. The intersection of two distinct lines occurs at a ____.
23. The hyperbola's _____ is the point halfway between its two vertices.
24. Functions of the form y = abx, where b>0 and b 0, are called ____ functions.
25. Error bursts occur ____ percent of the time.
26. A lock that extends a solid metal bar into the door frame for extra security is the _____.
27. (___)^2=(cscx-1)(cscx+1) ?
28. A virtual group is __________.
29. Complete this sentence: the longest side of a triangle is always opposite the _________________.
30. A spaceship traveled 93 billion miles. in scientific notation that is _____ miles.
31. A person in the ______ role will encourage all group members to participate.
32. If one exists, a data modeler uses a _____ as the primary key of the entity being modeled.
33. A specialization hierarchy can have _____ level(s) of supertype/subtype relationships.
34. Striking a fixed object at 60 mph is the same as falling from a _____ story building:
35. Information silos have __________ processes.
36. Julia y marcos____________la televisin anoche.
37. The definition of an angle uses the undefined term ________.
38. If you accumulate _____ points in 12 months your license will be suspended for 30 days.
39. The narrator is the __________ of the story. main character third person teller tone
40. The _____ is a widely used method of visualizing and documenting software systems design.
41. Using a _____ strategy, knowledgeable users can be selected who then conduct sessions for others.
42. Two specific types of ____ are e-commerce systems and point-of-sale (pos) systems.
43. Under conditions of _____, statistical analyses are useful.
44. The ________ reviews and approves plans for systems in all divisions.
45. Supporters of neutral locations for interviews believe that it ____.
46. Strategic planning starts with a _____ that reflects a firms vision, purpose, and values.
47. When evaluating proportions, we write the ratios in fractional form and then we ________________.
48. The _____ is the extreme point on half of a hyperbola.
49. If you have two pennies, the probability of both coming up heads when flipped is _____.
50. Can anybody solve this.... ?? +?? +?? __________
51. A _____ is a message about life that can be understood in most cultures.
52. A _____ consists of horizontal bars, connected with arrows that indicate task dependencies.
53. ________ shape(s) how we evaluate information, not just which choice we select.
54. _____ is by far the most difficult situation for a decision-maker.
55. The word pyelonephritis can be separated into these types of word parts ________.
56. For the isotope 71ga, z = ________ and a = ________.
57. The money the borrower pays for the use of the lender's money is called the ______.
58. A(n) _____ resembles a verb and defines specific tasks that an object can perform.
59. The interquartile range tells us how much space the _____ of the data occupy.
60. Most national surveys draw a sample of around _____ people.
61. A(n) ____ chart can be used to display the qualitative risk analysis matrix.
62. The level of analysis to use when identifying user goals is the _______.
63. The process of switching from an old information system to a replacement system is called _____.
64. Michael porter proposed a now widely accepted competitive forces model that includes _____ forces.
65. A promise or order is only considered negotiable if ________.
66. Composition is sometimes referred to as a(n) ________.
67. When using an unlisted code a(n) ____ must accompany the claim.
68. The problems presented by workgroup information systems can usually be resolved by ________.
69. The primary purpose of an erp system is ________.
70. The most bold and risky implementation strategy is the _______________ approach.
71. The last step in the database life cycle (dblc) is _____.
72. The initial assessment and the feasibility study are part of the sdlc's ____ phase.
73. A(n) _________ is a network of activities that generate value by transforming inputs into outputs.
74. A(n) ________ is a formal description of a system's response to use and misuse scenarios.
75. A(n) ____ is responsible for setting up and managing large databases within an organization.
76. ________ refers to the leasing of hardware with pre-installed operating systems.
77. ________ is another, more common title given to the director of computer services.
78. ______ systems encompass all of an organization's touchpoints with its customers.
79. _____ technology uses high-frequency radio waves to track physical objects.
80. _____ results from overestimating one's own ability to influence actions and events.
81. _____ reports contain special information not found in routine reports.
82. _____ measure what an individual would miss by not having an information system or feature.
83. _____ means that a project can be implemented in an acceptable time frame.
84. _____ is the process of tracking system releases.
85. _____ is the efficient and effective execution of specific tasks
86. Two widely used metrics of variation are the __________ and the _________.
87. A(n) ___________ solution satisfies all the constraint expressions simultaneously.
88. Math.pow(3, 3) returns ________.
89. The form of the continuous uniform probability distribution is _____.
90. When using two predictor variables, these variables should be ____________.
91. Hilberts axioms changed euclids geometry by _____.
92. Quiet inspiration will ____ thoracic and lung volume and _____ intrapulmonary pressure.
93. Renting provides _________ flexibility but can lead to _________ costs in the long-term
94. Capacity decisions at the strategic level include ____________________.
95. In contact metamorphism, ________ is the dominant agent of change.
96. A scientist can use ecological modeling to attempt to explain and predict how __________ function.
97. In act i, scene ii, claudiuss mention of fortinbras raises the issue of _____.
98. In the formula =int(average(a1:a100)), which would occur first? ____
99. A high surface tension results from _____.
100. A mathematical expression that returns a value is called a(n)_________.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved