Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. The area under the normal curve to the right of mu equals _______.
2. Given the following perfect square trinomial, fill in the missing term. x2 − 16x + ____
3. Find the missing value to the nearest hundredth. sin ___ = 8/15
4. Find the missing value to the nearest hundredth. sin ___ = 7/12
5. 3 6 12 6 12 24 18 ___
6. Voluntary deductions include ____.
7. The key idea of the transformation called translation is _____.
8. The expression, (5 > 57 % 8), evaluates to ____.
9. A ____________ variable can have values that are numbers on the real number line.
10. Binary variables are identified with the _____designation in the solver parameters dialog box.
11. Which one of the following statements is true? compare .98 ____ .980 using (<, >, =)
12. Sample size and the confidence level width have a (n) __________ relationship.
13. As the degrees of freedom increase, the t distribution approaches the _____ distribution.
14. A critical value, z subscript alpha, denotes the _______.
15. ________ is a single value used to describe the center point of a data set.
16. The distribution of sample means ____.
17. The standard error of estimate can be used for constructing a(n) __________ interval about a value.
18. In point estimation, data from the _____.
19. A contingency table would be used to summarize data such as ________.
20. A scatter diagram is a(n) __________ step in exploring a relationship between two variables.
21. The t- distribution for developing a confidence interval for a mean has _____ degrees of freedom.
22. A skewed distribution typically has _____ tail(s) and a normal distribution has ____ tail(s).
23. The ________ measures the total variation in the dependent variable in simple regression analysis.
24. The ________ measures a distribution's standard deviation in terms of its percentage to the mean.
25. The test statistics for one-way anova follows the _______.
26. The probability that a normal random variable is less than its mean is _______.
27. The parameter p represents the ________ of successes in the population.
28. Children ages 2-5 watch an average of ____ hours of television a week.
29. The vertical _____ of the function secant are determined by the points that are not in the domain.
30. Use the graph below to fill in the blank with the correct number: f(1) = _______
31. Twice a certain number is tripled. the resulting number is _____.
32. The sampling distribution of chi-square is ____.
33. The expression 3r - 6 can be written as _____.
34. The domain of the sine function is _____.
35. The decimal form 1.46 becomes _______ expressed as a percent.
36. The _______ of a discrete random variable represents the mean value of the outcomes.
37. The ___ of an equation is formed by all the points in the plane that make it true.
38. Positive correlation is to negative correlation as _____ is to _____.
39. All businesses can discriminate against workers based on _____.
40. Clients want to work with people who can _______ problems, not with those who merely ______ them.
41. To divide a number by 1,000, move the decimal point _____.
42. If r is a real zero of even multiplicity of a function f, then the graph of f ____ the x-axis at r.
43. All of these statements are true about the maintenance phase except ________.
44. An event that occurs by reaching a point in time is called a _______ event.
45. Older systems that often contain data of poor quality are called ________ systems.
46. __________ describes the potential revenue stream from a specific customer:
47. ________ processes span an organization and support activities in multiple departments.
48. When assessing _____, a systems analyst must consider the interaction between time and costs.
49. To enhance salespeople's ability to cross-sell, the organization can perform _______.
50. The analysis of attempting to solve a problem with information systems is called ________.
51. The _____ is a top-down representation of a process.
52. Strategic planning starts with a _____ that reflects a firm's vision, purpose, and values.
53. One of the dangers in researching vendor solutions is that users and analysts _______.
54. On a systems sequence diagram, ____ indicate(s) a true/false condition.
55. In the context of an organization's information system, external users _____.
56. In the ____ phase, analysts define the problem and generate alternatives for solving it.
57. In launching a new information system, the greatest risk occurs when a company ____.
58. In a typical organizational model, top managers _____.
59. If consumer data is stolen from a business's computers, ________.
60. Good _____ systems provide a framework for best practices in business management.
61. For real-world objects the state of an object is the same as its _______.
62. Extranets use _____ technology to make communication over the internet more secure.
63. Examples of tangible benefits include all of the following except a(n) ____.
64. Enterprise information systems can solve all the following problems except ________.
65. Customer relationship management applications include all of the following except ________.
66. Components of an information system consist of all of the following, except ________.
67. Business support systems ____.
68. Accountants rely heavily on information systems to do all of the following except ________.
69. A(n) ________ is a complicated set of possibly nonlinear equations.
70. A(n) ____ provides regular, routine, and timely information to decision makers.
71. A _____ must be achieved to fulfill a company's mission.
72. ________ should not be considered in the decision to kill a project.
73. ________ focuses on achieving quality as a primary goal of all individuals within an organization
74. ________ are an intangible benefit of information systems.
75. Is a model that asks the traditional fact-finding questions in a systems development context.
76. To identify a problem, a manager ________.
77. To make effective decisions in today's fast-moving world, managers need to ________.
78. When problems are ________, managers must rely on ________ in order to develop unique solutions.
79. We all use shortcuts or ________ when making decisions.
80. The _____ approach to performance feedback is used by most managers.
81. The _____ approach forces members of a decision making group to reach a unanimous decision.
82. Programmed decision making is a(n) ______ process.
83. In planning, the goal is to come up with a clear and _____ map to follow in future activities.
84. Groups decisions are usually ________ individual decisions.
85. Good decision making is ____.
86. Decisions today are becoming _____ complex, due to _____ uncertainty in the decision environment.
87. A disadvantage of the ____ decision-making model is that it does not use ethics.
88. A choice made from among available alternatives is a ____.
89. ________ is solving problems by producing the best possible solution.
90. _____ refers to the process of identifying problems and then resolving them.
91. _____ is used when the decision frequency is low and the location of group members is distant.
92. Three key concepts ensure good quality of service include all of the following except _______ .
93. ________ is a title given to the principal manager of an organizations is department
94. ________ helps people find better solutions to problems using innovative problem-solving methods.
95. Complete the following equation using <, >, or =. 57% ___ 1
96. Which of the following completes the rule for this translation, (x, y) ? (x + 6, ___)?
97. According to the substitution property of equality: if y = -5 and 7x + y = 11, then _______ .
98. A kilogram of lead has a greater _____ than a kilogram of air.
99. As group cohesiveness increases, ________.
100. An effective work group goal should be ____
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved