Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. With updates that use the HTTP ______ verb, the request fails if you don't supply required parameters, and it clears previously set data if you don't supply optional parameters.
2. Can the setDescription attribute be written in XML?
3. If your application needs a new refresh token it must send a request with the _______ query parameter set to "force".
4. Which of these are NOT a provided method to design timeline cards with the Mirror API?
5. Your Glassware receives location updates every:
6. What does a card scroller display?
7. When creating a contact, you must specify a displayName and at least one ______, which Glass uses to display the contact information to the user.
8. What class is recommended for creating CardScrollAdapter's views?
9. True or False? The subscription proxy provided by Google is one of the most secure options and should be used in a production environment, as well as a development environment.
10. Paged cards in a bundle all share the same "timelineId" and therefore have the same set of:
11. Which is the recommended "uploadType" request parameter for larger files?
12. When working with a fields request parameter, use _____ to select a field "c" nested within "b".
13. What class do CardScrollView's child views come from?
14. What does a page curl in the top right corner of a timeline card denote?
15. To use a simple upload, make a POST or PUT request to the method's /upload URI and add the query parameter:
16. Which of these is NOT a valid API method?
17. When rendering a map on a timeline card, how many pixels wide will the following polyline be? polyline=8,ffff0000;47.6,-122.34,47.62,-122.40
18. How many gestures are recognized per event sequence?
19. True or False? You do NOT need to send an authorization token with every request that is marked (AUTHENTICATED)
20. What does the throw, “IllegalArgumentException” mean?
21. To send updated data only for the specific fields that you’re changing, use the HTTP ______ verb.
22. What do clients define?
23. True or False? The "Delete" and "Dismiss" menu items are functionally identical
24. What three parameters are included to measure a two-finger scroll on the touchpad?
25. To subscribe to notifications in a production environment, you must provide a callback URL with a valid ______ to handle the notification.
26. A notification from the Mirror API is sent as a POST request to the subscribed endpoint containing a JSON:
27. Which of the following is a protected method?
28. If you want additional text on a menu item, what public method do you use?
29. “CardScrollAdapter” should be used in conjunction with what?
30. What is a gesture that “GestureDetector.BaseListener” would be listening for?
31. Users must enable your contact at the ______ site before they can share timeline items with your contact.
32. When an item is being clicked and selected, what will notify you using the listener interfaces from AdapterView?
33. When would you create your card with the help of a RemoteViews class?
34. If you have metadata that you want to send along with the data to upload, you can make a single ______ request
35. If your firewall does not allow HTTP "PATCH" requests, then do _______ request and set the override header to PATCH, as shown below:
36. How is it best to manage live cards?
37. When a user triggers one of your custom menu items, a notification is sent to your service with the ______ populated
38. When using a server-side flow when your application needs to access Google APIs on behalf of the user such as when the user is offline, you pass an authorization code that is used to acquire _______ tokens for your server.
39. To reduce the bandwidth needed for each request is to enable:
40. “THREE_LONG_PRESS” is an example of what?
41. To use a built-in menu item, you only need to populate the _____ of each "menuItem."
42. What must happen to your card content when direct rendering is enabled?
43. What patterns should be used for the sake of consistency across all Glassware?
44. Which is the correct URI to request a map on a timeline card?
45. What is the constant value for the string. “ACTION_VOICE_TRIGGER”?
46. What does the class VoiceTriggers do?
47. In the context of Google Glass, what is an intent?
48. What should the result code match before capturing?
49. What call do you use to capture video with the camera application?
50. How do you turn on USB debugging for Glass?
51. Each item in the user's timeline is represented as a "TimelineItem" ______ structure.
52. Why is it best to manage cards in a background service?
53. Which of these are NOT supported languages with client libraries for development on the Mirror API?
54. Creating an APIs project in Google's APIs console allows you to:
Google Maps-API and development
Google Web Toolkit
Introduction to Programming
JSP and Servlets
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved