Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Creating an APIs project in Google's APIs console allows you to:
2. Which of these are NOT supported languages with client libraries for development on the Mirror API?
3. Why is it best to manage cards in a background service?
4. Each item in the user's timeline is represented as a "TimelineItem" ______ structure.
5. How do you turn on USB debugging for Glass?
6. What call do you use to capture video with the camera application?
7. What should the result code match before capturing?
8. In the context of Google Glass, what is an intent?
9. What does the class VoiceTriggers do?
10. What is the constant value for the string. “ACTION_VOICE_TRIGGER”?
11. Which is the correct URI to request a map on a timeline card?
12. What patterns should be used for the sake of consistency across all Glassware?
13. What must happen to your card content when direct rendering is enabled?
14. To use a built-in menu item, you only need to populate the _____ of each "menuItem."
15. “THREE_LONG_PRESS” is an example of what?
16. To reduce the bandwidth needed for each request is to enable:
17. When using a server-side flow when your application needs to access Google APIs on behalf of the user such as when the user is offline, you pass an authorization code that is used to acquire _______ tokens for your server.
18. When a user triggers one of your custom menu items, a notification is sent to your service with the ______ populated
19. How is it best to manage live cards?
20. If your firewall does not allow HTTP "PATCH" requests, then do _______ request and set the override header to PATCH, as shown below:
21. If you have metadata that you want to send along with the data to upload, you can make a single ______ request
22. When would you create your card with the help of a RemoteViews class?
23. When an item is being clicked and selected, what will notify you using the listener interfaces from AdapterView?
24. Users must enable your contact at the ______ site before they can share timeline items with your contact.
25. What is a gesture that “GestureDetector.BaseListener” would be listening for?
26. “CardScrollAdapter” should be used in conjunction with what?
27. If you want additional text on a menu item, what public method do you use?
28. Which of the following is a protected method?
29. A notification from the Mirror API is sent as a POST request to the subscribed endpoint containing a JSON:
30. To subscribe to notifications in a production environment, you must provide a callback URL with a valid ______ to handle the notification.
31. What three parameters are included to measure a two-finger scroll on the touchpad?
32. True or False? The "Delete" and "Dismiss" menu items are functionally identical
33. What do clients define?
34. To send updated data only for the specific fields that you’re changing, use the HTTP ______ verb.
35. What does the throw, “IllegalArgumentException” mean?
36. True or False? You do NOT need to send an authorization token with every request that is marked (AUTHENTICATED)
37. How many gestures are recognized per event sequence?
38. When rendering a map on a timeline card, how many pixels wide will the following polyline be? polyline=8,ffff0000;47.6,-122.34,47.62,-122.40
39. Which of these is NOT a valid API method?
40. To use a simple upload, make a POST or PUT request to the method's /upload URI and add the query parameter:
41. What does a page curl in the top right corner of a timeline card denote?
42. What class do CardScrollView's child views come from?
43. When working with a fields request parameter, use _____ to select a field "c" nested within "b".
44. Which is the recommended "uploadType" request parameter for larger files?
45. Paged cards in a bundle all share the same "timelineId" and therefore have the same set of:
46. True or False? The subscription proxy provided by Google is one of the most secure options and should be used in a production environment, as well as a development environment.
47. What class is recommended for creating CardScrollAdapter's views?
48. When creating a contact, you must specify a displayName and at least one ______, which Glass uses to display the contact information to the user.
49. What does a card scroller display?
50. Your Glassware receives location updates every:
51. Which of these are NOT a provided method to design timeline cards with the Mirror API?
52. If your application needs a new refresh token it must send a request with the _______ query parameter set to "force".
53. Can the setDescription attribute be written in XML?
54. With updates that use the HTTP ______ verb, the request fails if you don't supply required parameters, and it clears previously set data if you don't supply optional parameters.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved