1. Which control contains a Pegman icon that can be dragged onto a map?
2. Which of the following is not a valid base map type?
3. Which of the following functions can change the zoom level of the map.
5. What service can be used to obtain a LatLng from an address?
9. Street View provides a panoramic view of:
10. Which arguments must be passed to a LatLng object?
11. True or False: You can use a custom map projection when implementing a custom map.
12. If you want to monetize your map application with context-sensitive display advertising, which library should you use?
13. When you create a new map, you must specify the initial zoom as a map option. What is the other required initial map option?
15. For best map display on mobile devices, set the width and height of the <div> that contains the map to:
16. What overlay object can be used to contain information HTML content?
17. The Google Maps API for which of the following platforms is deprecated?
18. How do you add a click event listener to a google map?
19. Taking an address and translating it into a geographic point is known as what?
21. Which of the following is not a common MapType?
23. Which of the following travel modes is not supported when you are calculating directions?
24. Which of the following is not a built-in control that can be used on a map?
25. How can you add a marker to an existing map, named "myMap"?
26. What is the correct way to create a Google Maps API object that represents a point on a map?
27. What type of object is the position property of MarkerOptions?
28. What function do you call to make the map contain specific bounds.
29. Which class is used to display text or images in a popup window attached to a marker?
30. What function sets the HTML contained in an InfoWindow?
31. What is the namespace on which event listeners must be registered to listen for Google Maps API events?
32. Which additional library must you load if you want to add a heatmap layer to your map?
33. What querystring parameter added to the maps api url will call a named function after the maps api loads?
34. What overlay object would you use to draw an enclosed shape on the map given an array of LatLng objects?
35. Which of the following is not an argument for the addListener() event handler?
36. How can you determine if the current map viewport contains a specific point?
37. What is the default map type?
38. How do you add traffic information to a map?
39. How can you retrieve an array of markers that have been added to the map?
40. Which Map class method is used to animate the transition of the map center to a new LatLng?
41. What property of MarkerOptions allows you to set a custom image for a marker?
42. What MapOptions properties are required when creating a new map?
43. Which object defines a geographic rectangle on the map using two LatLng objects?
44. How can you expand a LatLngBounds object to ensure that it included additional points?
45. What zoom level displays a map of the Earth fully zoomed out?
46. How would you load the data contained in a KML file onto google map?
47. Which property of the DOM enables you to detect iPhone and Android devices?
48. What property of MarkerOptions determines where a marker is placed on the map?
49. What class can be used to create custom overlays?
50. If you create a marker but do not specify its map in the marker options, you can specify the map later by using this syntax:
51. When set to true, the draggable property of the DirectionsRenderer class enables a user to:
52. What is the maximum number of waypoints allowed in a non-business directions request?
53. Which of the following is not a type of place search that can be performed with the Places Service?
54. Which of the following will call the testFunction function when the div named testDiv is clicked?
55. To remove the polyline "flightPath" from a map, which syntax would you use?
56. Which class is used to draw an overlay of connected line segments?
57. How would you remove a marker from a map?
58. Which of the following events are fired after the zoom has changed on the map?
59. Which function will animate the map to a newly defined center point, provided the change is less than both the width and height of the map?
60. Which class is used to display the results of a directions query?
62. How would you resize the map after its containing element has been resized?
63. Which of the following is not a valid ControlPosition?
64. What RectangleOptions property allows a rectangle to be resized by the user?
65. What function returns a LatLng based on a pixel position?
66. Which map pane should you add an OverlayView to if you want it to respond to click events?
67. What property of MarkerOptions defines the rollover text for a marker?
68. Which object should you use to specify that you want to add controls to a map?
69. True or False: Direction results from Toronto, Ontario to Milwaukee, Wisconsin will be displayed in miles by default.
70. What class allows users to draw overlays on the map themselves?
71. How can a marker be places so that it is certain to be placed above any other existing markers?
72. How would you add a custom control to a map?
73. What object represents a set of x, y coordinates on the map?
74. Which object is the most atomic unit of the route returned in response to a directions request?
75. True or False: MVC state changes pass arguments in their events.
76. In what method of an OverlayView would you initialize html elements to be added to the map?
77. Which class is used to create a new map type and apply styles to it?
78. How do you extend a LatLngBounds object to contain another LatLngBounds object?
79. What method of an OverlayView would the overlay's html elements be in?
80. How would you call the function testFunction only the first time the map is loaded?
81. Which control contains a Pegman icon that can be dragged onto a map??
82. Which Map class method is used to animate the transition of the map center to a new LatLng??
Join our newsletter for the latest updates.
© Copyrights 2024 Quizack.com