1. True or False? Anyone who writes without a byline can be considered a ghostwriter.
2. When writing for SEO, the keyword density is typically:
3. The industry standard for a manuscript page, according to the Editorial Freelancers Association, is ______ per page.
4. Why might a writer use assonance in a work?
5. Select the most grammatically correct choice: "The man recently _______ from Germany to his new home in Belgium."
6. On most ghostwriting brokerage sites, if a client rejects a finished piece, but still pays a discounted fee for the piece, they typically:
7. A piece that focuses on a specific period or several periods in a person’s life and contains personal knowledge is referred to as a:
8. True or False? Asking your client leading questions in an interview assumes too much by letting them just agree or disagree with you.
9. The definition of what the writing project is supposed to accomplish is called the:
10. Employing informative blogs for the purpose of marketing is known as:
11. Disclosing that you are a ghostwriter on a project is largely considered:
12. A ghostwriter gets a percentage of the royalties:
13. Adding an analogy, story or metaphor to a blog post often:
14. True or False? You have a better chance of an editor accepting your article when your style is dramatically different from that of the publication.
15. What narrative person is the pronoun "you"?
16. True or False? Ghostwriters only write stories from scratch, they do not edit or rewrite existing work.
17. True or False? There must be a written agreement of transfer of ownership between a writer and client because copyrights cannot be transferred verbally.
18. If you are preparing to ghostwrite website content or articles for a business, it is recommended that you:
19. Which of these is a common reason for someone to hire a ghostwriter?
20. Select the most grammatically correct choice: "I inferred ______ her letter that she hadn't enjoyed her holiday."
21. A successful ghostwriter must:
22. True or False? A ghostwriter typically retains copyrights to his piece when it is sold.
23. The title of a blog post should:
24. When writing content for a blog, which of the following is an effective way to encourage readers to comment on posts?
25. True or False? Rewriting and editing refer to the same process.
26. True or False? It is recommended to focus on one ghostwriting project at a time instead of working on multiple contracts at the same time.
27. If your very first ghostwriting gig approaches you with a large contract payment that seems too good to be true, it is likely that they are:
28. For major works, a ghostwriter should plan on giving an update to the client:
29. True or False? Medical ghostwriting is considered unethical and could result in a finding of research misconduct by the federal government.
30. A _______ word article generally fills nearly two trade publication pages.
31. It's recommended that ghostwriters write with their _____ not their _____
32. Which of these are a recommended technique for opening lines for a blog post?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved