Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Which of these are a recommended technique for opening lines for a blog post?
2. It's recommended that ghostwriters write with their _____ not their _____
3. A _______ word article generally fills nearly two trade publication pages.
4. True or False? Medical ghostwriting is considered unethical and could result in a finding of research misconduct by the federal government.
5. For major works, a ghostwriter should plan on giving an update to the client:
6. If your very first ghostwriting gig approaches you with a large contract payment that seems too good to be true, it is likely that they are:
7. True or False? It is recommended to focus on one ghostwriting project at a time instead of working on multiple contracts at the same time.
8. True or False? Rewriting and editing refer to the same process.
9. When writing content for a blog, which of the following is an effective way to encourage readers to comment on posts?
10. The title of a blog post should:
11. True or False? A ghostwriter typically retains copyrights to his piece when it is sold.
12. A successful ghostwriter must:
13. Select the most grammatically correct choice: "I inferred ______ her letter that she hadn't enjoyed her holiday."
14. Which of these is a common reason for someone to hire a ghostwriter?
15. If you are preparing to ghostwrite website content or articles for a business, it is recommended that you:
16. True or False? There must be a written agreement of transfer of ownership between a writer and client because copyrights cannot be transferred verbally.
17. True or False? Ghostwriters only write stories from scratch, they do not edit or rewrite existing work.
18. What narrative person is the pronoun "you"?
19. True or False? You have a better chance of an editor accepting your article when your style is dramatically different from that of the publication.
20. Adding an analogy, story or metaphor to a blog post often:
21. A ghostwriter gets a percentage of the royalties:
22. Disclosing that you are a ghostwriter on a project is largely considered:
23. Employing informative blogs for the purpose of marketing is known as:
24. The definition of what the writing project is supposed to accomplish is called the:
25. True or False? Asking your client leading questions in an interview assumes too much by letting them just agree or disagree with you.
26. A piece that focuses on a specific period or several periods in a person’s life and contains personal knowledge is referred to as a:
27. On most ghostwriting brokerage sites, if a client rejects a finished piece, but still pays a discounted fee for the piece, they typically:
28. Select the most grammatically correct choice: "The man recently _______ from Germany to his new home in Belgium."
29. Why might a writer use assonance in a work?
30. The industry standard for a manuscript page, according to the Editorial Freelancers Association, is ______ per page.
31. When writing for SEO, the keyword density is typically:
32. True or False? Anyone who writes without a byline can be considered a ghostwriter.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved