Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
Every student and professional can know about its expertise immediately. Quizack brings hundreds of Bookkeeping MCQs and Bookkeeping multiple choice questions to better measure the skills. These MCQs will focus on every leading and practical topic. Online testing tools will make it easy for you to go through all these MCQs quickly and effectively.
Debit closing balance on the Bank Statement
Debit balance in its Cash At Bank account
Credit balance in its Cash at Bank account
Debit balance in its Cash At Bank account
46. Lindy & Co. use an allowance method to account for bad debts. They estimate that 5% of the outstanding accounts receivable will be uncollectible. At the end of the year, they have outstanding accounts receivable of $750,000, and a debit balance in the Allowance for Uncollectible Accounts of $9,000. They should record an uncollectible accounts expense of:
52. Gerber Departmental Store uses the retail inventory method. Their opening inventory had cost $140,000 and its retail price was fixed at $280,000. Purchases for the period amounted to $390,000 and were priced to sell at twice that amount. Sales for the period, all at the normal retail price, were $600,000. How much is the estimated cost of their closing inventory?
55. Johnson Manufacturing Ltd. use the job order cost system. Overhead is applied at the rate of $20 per direct labor hour. Job #777 includes $2,000 of direct labor cost and 150 direct labor hours. $1,500 of indirect labor cost was actually incurred. The proper journal entry to record the wage related cost is:
61. Lundstrom & Co. began making sales on credit during 20X1. The Co. used the direct write-off method for uncollectible accounts. A material amount of uncollectible accounts resulting from the sales made during 20X1 were written off during 20X2. What was the effect of this write-off on the net income for 20X1 and 20X2? 20X1 20X2
81. Gerald's had opening total stockholders' equity of $160,000. During the year, total assets increased by $240,000 and total liabilities increased by $120,000. Their net income was $180,000. No additional investments were made. However, some amount was paid as dividend during the year. What was the amount of the dividend paid?
Quizack experts have launched testing tools for the sake of a real exam experience. Online simulations are user-friendly and highly efficient in measuring strengths and weaknesses. Online simulations will predict your expertise and provide you all the time to make your deficiencies. If you want to assess your skills after online practice, the Bookkeeping online test will serve the same purpose.
Quizack subject matter experts are known for their exceptional work. This time, they have done pretty well by combining various topics into one single exam. It means you won’t need to consult different sources or different assessments. Quizack Bookkeeping MCQ with answers is enough to prepare you for a relevant Pre-Employment trial, IT exam, Freelance test, Job interview, or online training.
Quizack has eliminated every hurdle that comes your way. Now users will be free to carry on their studies via their preferred mediums. You can follow our MCQs through online simulations, Quizack App, or Bookkeeping MCQ pdf. You must be feeling comfortable and relaxed by knowing all this. Now Quizack wants you to credit its effort by promoting its services through social media.
Quizack is not ready to bear even a single wrong word. Though, subject matter experts have done comprehensive testing. But still, Quizack is open to suggestions. You are welcome to report anything missing or wrong via the contact us page.
Quizack is a helpful resource that promotes professionals as well. If you have years of knowledge in this specific field, you can attract a huge community then. Quizack will suggest you contribute MCQs or Bookkeeping interview questions and answers to showcase your skills. On the other hand, Quizack will acknowledge your expertise by highlighting your name among its top contributors.