Here are Augmented Reality MCQs for you to learn for Free.
The Quizack team worked hard to make sure that you can learn the latest and top Augmented Reality MCQ questions.
These MCQs are presented in an interactive environment so you can always come to Quizack for practice with augmented reality MCQ questions and answers.
2. In Vuforia, the number of targets that your app can recognize and track simultaneously will depend on the types of databases that you utilize and also the target types. Vuforia supports both local and online target databases for Image Targets. These are referred to as (...) and (...) databases respectively?
5. A (...) is a display device paired to the forehead such as a harness or helmet. (...) places images of both the physical world and virtual objects over the user's field of view. Modern (...) often employ sensors for six degrees of freedom monitoring that allow the system to align virtual information to the physical world and adjust accordingly with the user's head movements.
30. Augmented reality (AR) is a (...) direct or indirect view of a physical, real-world environment whose elements are augmented (or supplemented) by computer-generated sensory input such as sound, video, graphics or GPS data. It is related to a more general concept called mediated reality, in which a view of reality is modified (possibly even diminished rather than augmented) by a computer. As a result, the technology functions by (...) one’s current perception of reality. By contrast, virtual reality replaces the real world with a simulated one.
50. One of the most basic problems currently limiting Augmented Reality applications is the ____ problem. The objects in the real and virtual worlds must be properly aligned with respect to each other, or the illusion that the two worlds coexist will be compromised. More seriously, many applications demand accurate ____?
53. Which is NOT a method of detection from Camera images? A key measure of AR systems is how realistically they integrate augmentations with the real world. The software must derive real world coordinates, independent from the camera, from camera images. That process is called image registration which uses different methods of computer vision, mostly related to video tracking.
54. A __ marker is an easily detected feature in proximity to and as a point of reference to an object targeted for tracking. __ markers can be knowingly and intentionally placed or naturally exist in a scene. Natural Feature Tracking (NFT) is the idea of recognizing and tracking a natural scene that is not (seemingly) augmented with markers.
56. Traditionally, applications built on ARToolKit use a video feed on which augmentations are overlaid. ARToolKit also supports using __ displays for augmented reality. Instead of rendering both the background camera feed and the augmentations, the _____ renders the augmentations, and background is the world around you?
64. One of the most difficult parts of developing an augmented reality application is precisely calculating the user's (...) in real time so that the virtual images are exactly aligned with real world objects. ARToolKit uses computer vision techniques to calculate the real camera position and orientation relative to square shapes or flat textured surfaces, allowing the programmer to overlay virtual objects?
70. (...) are stored on the device with your app. You can load and unload (...) programmatically, and activate or deactivate them using the ObjectTracker API. Activating a loaded database enables Vuforia to detect any of the targets included in that database. The number of targets that can be active simultaneously, across one or more loaded (...), is constrained by the device context and its available resources?
72. One of the most difficult parts of developing an augmented reality application is precisely calculating the user's viewpoint in real time so that the virtual images are exactly aligned with real world objects. ARToolKit uses computer vision techniques to calculate the real camera position and orientation relative to square shapes or flat textured surfaces, allowing the programmer to overlay virtual objects. ARToolKit currently do NOT support?
76. Multiple can be used to represent different objects or coordinate systems in an AR application. Additionally, a pattern can perform an important function in calculating the orientation of a square , since a pattern, being rotationally asymmetric, distinguishes between the four possible orientations of a marker in two dimensional space?