1. When does the Paragraph Styles panel display 'Mixed'?
2. Which keyboard shortcut(windows) will you use to insert selected text into the Find What box?
3. Which option will you choose to change the leading value of a selected text?
4. Which option will you select to remove header or footer rows?
5. Which option will you choose in the Swatches panel to add a fill to cells?
6. Which ones are not sorting options in the Links panel menu?
7. Which options display a new note in the Notes panel?
8. Grids, rulers, and guides are available in Galley or Story views.
9. Which keyboard shortcut(windows) will you choose to justify all lines?
10. When do we use File > Content File Info command?
11. Which text composition methods is not offered by InCopy?
12. Which option will you choose to end a nested style?
13. Which method will you choose to export InDesign text frames, graphics frames, and their contents to InCopy?
14. What can you do with a toolbar?
15. What is the use of a white space character?
16. Which option will you select in InCopy package?
17. In which views below can you create and edit tables and table cells?
18. You can create a new row by pressing 'tab' when the insertion point is in the last cell.
19. You can undo the most recent changes before you check in content.
20. Which option displays a linked file in the Links panel?
21. Clearing overrides removes character style formatting.
22. Reordering stories affects their layout position.
23. You cannot split a note if the insertion point is at the beginning or end of the note, or if the note is empty.
24. You use the type tool to select the bullets or numbers in a list.
25. Which keyboard shortcut(windows) will you select to load word?
26. Which menu can not be customized in InCopy?
27. By default, the zero point is at the top left corner of the first page of each spread.
28. Which option will you select to create a non-breaking hyphen?
29. Orphans fall at the top of a column or page, and widows fall at the bottom of a column or page.
30. Which change Case option will you choose to capitalize the first letter of each word?
31. What is not true about Footnotes?
32. Which option is used to remove the formatting of a nested style?
33. When do you choose 'up to' option while defining the nested style?
34. By default, the assignment folder you create is saved in the same folder as the InDesign document.
35. Which type of information is not included in the Notes panel?
36. What is not true about Attributes?
37. Which option is used to untag a page item?
38. Which one is not the right option to open the Glyphs panel?
39. Which InCopy file types are assignment files that have been compressed in InDesign for distribution?
40. Tags that were loaded with an imported DTD file cannot be deleted until the DTD file is deleted.
41. When is the text called the 'overset text'?
42. Which option can not be added to table cell?
43. You can add comments to table cells and not tables.
44. What is not true about Quick apply?
45. Which one is not text variable type?
46. Which method will you use to create or load XML tags for your document?
47. Which view will you choose to print the document as it appears on the screen, with frames and all other page elements intact?
48. Which type of kerning adjusts the spacing between adjacent characters based on their shapes?
49. Which option will you use to move through a document in theLayout view?
50. Which one is not a right option to delete style?
51. When you convert a table to a text, the table lines are removed and the separator you specify is inserted at the middle of each row and column.
52. Which option is not the correct option to delete a tab setting?
53. Which page layout information is ignored in InCopy when you import the files with formatting?
54. When do we use the File > Revert Content command?
55. You can apply colors to text in either the Galley, Story, or Layout view; however color changes are visible only in the Layout view.
56. Which keyboard shortcut(windows) will you select to load word?
Corel PaintShop Pro
Adobe Flex Builder
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved