Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Which keyboard shortcut(windows) will you select to load word?
2. You can apply colors to text in either the Galley, Story, or Layout view; however color changes are visible only in the Layout view.
3. When do we use the File > Revert Content command?
4. Which page layout information is ignored in InCopy when you import the files with formatting?
5. Which option is not the correct option to delete a tab setting?
6. When you convert a table to a text, the table lines are removed and the separator you specify is inserted at the middle of each row and column.
7. Which one is not a right option to delete style?
8. Which option will you use to move through a document in theLayout view?
9. Which type of kerning adjusts the spacing between adjacent characters based on their shapes?
10. Which view will you choose to print the document as it appears on the screen, with frames and all other page elements intact?
11. Which method will you use to create or load XML tags for your document?
12. Which one is not text variable type?
13. What is not true about Quick apply?
14. You can add comments to table cells and not tables.
15. Which option can not be added to table cell?
16. When is the text called the 'overset text'?
17. Tags that were loaded with an imported DTD file cannot be deleted until the DTD file is deleted.
18. Which InCopy file types are assignment files that have been compressed in InDesign for distribution?
19. Which one is not the right option to open the Glyphs panel?
20. Which option is used to untag a page item?
21. What is not true about Attributes?
22. Which type of information is not included in the Notes panel?
23. By default, the assignment folder you create is saved in the same folder as the InDesign document.
24. When do you choose 'up to' option while defining the nested style?
25. Which option is used to remove the formatting of a nested style?
26. What is not true about Footnotes?
27. Which change Case option will you choose to capitalize the first letter of each word?
28. Orphans fall at the top of a column or page, and widows fall at the bottom of a column or page.
29. Which option will you select to create a non-breaking hyphen?
30. By default, the zero point is at the top left corner of the first page of each spread.
31. Which menu can not be customized in InCopy?
32. Which keyboard shortcut(windows) will you select to load word?
33. You use the type tool to select the bullets or numbers in a list.
34. You cannot split a note if the insertion point is at the beginning or end of the note, or if the note is empty.
35. Reordering stories affects their layout position.
36. Clearing overrides removes character style formatting.
37. Which option displays a linked file in the Links panel?
38. You can undo the most recent changes before you check in content.
39. You can create a new row by pressing 'tab' when the insertion point is in the last cell.
40. In which views below can you create and edit tables and table cells?
41. Which option will you select in InCopy package?
42. What is the use of a white space character?
43. What can you do with a toolbar?
44. Which method will you choose to export InDesign text frames, graphics frames, and their contents to InCopy?
45. Which option will you choose to end a nested style?
46. Which text composition methods is not offered by InCopy?
47. When do we use File > Content File Info command?
48. Which keyboard shortcut(windows) will you choose to justify all lines?
49. Grids, rulers, and guides are available in Galley or Story views.
50. Which options display a new note in the Notes panel?
51. Which ones are not sorting options in the Links panel menu?
52. Which option will you choose in the Swatches panel to add a fill to cells?
53. Which option will you select to remove header or footer rows?
54. Which option will you choose to change the leading value of a selected text?
55. Which keyboard shortcut(windows) will you use to insert selected text into the Find What box?
56. When does the Paragraph Styles panel display 'Mixed'?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved