1. Which is the best approach to update the last name and email address of a student with ID 56295?
2. Though not currently a requirement, what will a future release of SQL Server require of all SQL statements?Though not currently a requirement, what will a future release of SQL Server require of all SQL statements?
3. You need to create a simple database backup in the server's Z:\Backups directory. Which query should you use?
4. Your database currently has a table called Inventory in the Warehouse schema. You need to move the table to the Products schema. Which query accomplishes this goal?
5. To combine the results of two or more SELECT statements, removing duplicates, which keyword can you use?
6. What is the result of this query? SELECT 123+'123' AS Result;
7. You would like to have a record added to a TableB every time a record is modified in TableA. What technique should you look at implementing?
8. To remove all of the content from the Students table but keep the schema, which statement should you use?
9. What is the result of an INNER JOIN between table1 and table2?
10. Given a table with the following structure, which query returns all student names with the highest grade? CREATE TABLE Students (StudentName varchar(50),Grade int );
11. What does a RIGHT JOIN ensure?
12. How many bytes of storage does the int data type consume?
13. When no join type between multiple tables in a query's FROM clause is specified, what type of join is assumed?
14. You need to write a query that returns all products that have a SerialNumber ending with "10_3". Which WHERE clause should you use to fill in the blank in this query?SELECT ProductID, ProductName, SerialNumber FROM Products______ ;
15. The result of a CROSS JOIN between a table with 4 rows, and one with 5 rows, will give with _ rows.
16. Which statement creates a new database schema named Sales and establish Sharon as the owner?
17. To select a random student from the table, which statement could you use?
18. What is the result of this query? SELECT 'abc\ def' AS Result;
19. Which data type will most efficiently store a person's age in years?
20. What is the result of this query? SELECT 1 / 2 AS Result;
21. You need to remove all data from a table name Products. Which query fully logs the removal of each record?
22. Which of these data types is an approximate numeric?
23. Which is the best approach to update the last name of the student Donette Figgins to Smith
24. What is the result of this statement?
25. Which query shows the first name, department, and team of all students with the two lowest points?
26. You need to write a query that returns all Employees that have a LastName starting with the letter A. Which WHERE clause should you use to fill in the blank in this query?
27. What is an example of a DDL command in SQL?
28. The keywords AND, IN, LIKE, and between all belong to a category called what?
29. Which answer is NOT a type of table index?
Oracle 10g Database Administration
Oracle 8 DBA
Oracle Forms 9i
Oracle PL/SQL 9i
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved