1. Which types of indexes are available in CosmosDB?
2. You want to connect a DynamoDB stream to AWS Lambda function?
3. To index a field that holds an array value in MongoDB, which index type do you create?
4. You want to test HBASE on your laptop using the fewest number of steps. What do you do?
5. You need to create a document database that supports database triggers. Which NoSQL database should you use?
6. What is recommended size for Redis keys?
7. What does redis use to sort the elements of a sorted set?
8. You need to change the shard key of an existing MongoDB collection. What do you do?
9. Polyglot storage means using multiple types of what in the same application?
10. You need to implement the simplest possible scalable, in-memory cache for your AWS application. Which service do you select?
11. You are doing data modelling for Google BigTable. Which statement expresses if and when you should split entities across multiple rows?
12. Which two characteristics define Amazon Quantum Ledger Database?
13. You need to design the primary key for DynamoDB based on three attributes. What do you do?
14. Which of these data types should you avoid in designing a Google Bigtable row key?
15. Your startup is building a prototype that has an evolving schema. Your data will be eventually consistent. Your application is hosted in AWS. Which databse do you choose?
16. You need to create a scalable databse that allows you to share documents across authorized mobile clients in real time. What Google NoSQL database should you use?
17. You need to design security for DynamoDB to allow users read-obly access to certain items and attriutes in a table. What do you do?
18. Which statement is preferred Cypher code for Neo4j?
19. You need multi-item ACID transactions with snapshot isolation within a partition for your cloud-based application. Which NoSQL databse do you choose?
20. Ou need to control your application's batch updates destination for your Bigtable multinode cluster. Which action do you take?
21. Polyglot storage mean using multiple types of what in the same application?
22. Your query to verify that your Redis key is configured to support expiring user information on a defined interval returns -2, What does this value indicate?
23. You are designing a MongoDB schema to support queries that will include lookups. What should you do?
24. What is the aggregation operator for a join concept in MongoDB?
25. For your mobile application, you need to select a Google cloud databse that can support compound, filtered document queries. Which do you choose?
26. To bulk load data into Amazon Neputn, what do you do?
27. You need to create a pub/sub server. Which databse do you use?
28. You want to connect a DynamoDb stream to an AWS lamdba function. Which one of these object do you create.
29. Which two types of indexes are available in Cosmos DB?
30. SQL databses and NoSQL are which types of scalable?
31. You need to create a scalable database that allows you to query data nodes and edges efficiently. What do you use?
32. You are developing a model for a graph database. Your data will be moved from a relational database into Neo4j. Which of these transformations apply?
33. You need to execute a command for MongoDB that does NOT load values from the .mongorc.js file. What do you do ?
34. What is the recommended size for Redis keys?
35. You need to store an unordered collection of name-value pairs with differing data types in DynamoDB. Which data type should you choose?
36. Which statement retrieves an item from the MusicCollection table in DynamoDB?
37. Database availability is measured by which metric?
38. You need to encrypt data at rest in DynamoDB. Which action do you take?
39. You need to generate a unique, sequential identifier for each value stored in a Redis cluster. What do you do?
40. You want to return a list of all elements in two Redis sets. Which keyword do you use?
41. Which method shows you whether MongoDB uses any indexes when running a query, and how the indexes are used?
42. Which statement accurately describes global secondary indexes in DynamoDB?
43. Which command do you use to add a value to a Redis stream named mystream?
44. You need to create a scalable database that supports immutable writes. What do you use?
45. You need to create a data store for the catalog for your new ecommerce application. Your company is a startup, so the catalog schema may evolve. Which do you choose?
46. You need to select a NoSQL database for heavy aggregate query workloads. Which type do you choose?
47. You need to select a columnstore database that enforce built-in data types. You want to add indexes to improve performance for known workloads. Which do you choose?
48. In DynamoDB, the partition key and sort key are also known as which type of attributes?
49. What is a popular, open-source key-value store database?
Join our newsletter for the latest updates.
© Copyrights 2024 Quizack.com