1. What breaks the Cage capability of a "CageEdit"?
2. What is the relationship between the Ctrl+C and "Copy" command?
3. What typed command allows for surface creation between 2, 3, or 4 curves only?
4. Typing "L" into the command prompt brings up which command?
5. What command enables you to edit the points on a polysurface?
6. The dimensions of an object can be measured WITHOUT being drawn using the _________ toolbar.
7. What is the difference bithween tools control points on and edit points on?
8. The "Divide" command does what in Rhino?
9. What degree curve is a circle?
10. Which hot-key constrains the cursor Direction?
11. What does the "Silhouette" command do?
12. If the tolerance between two surfaces is too great for the "Join" command, what command can join the edges of those surfaces?
13. Which command helps to align unarranged Points in a planar situation?
14. How does the "InterpCurve" command work?
15. What is the difference between a Control Point and a Knot?
16. The ChangeDegree command will
17. What kind of Loop can't Grasshopper achieve?
18. Which command will allow you to import a .bmp file which can be edited as an object?
19. What is the best command for measuring exact maximum and minimum distance between 2 coplanar curves?
20. The "InsertKnot" command does which of the following?
21. What the button key for close edit point
22. What, by default, are the elements of a "Leader"?
23. What is the command to turn off the default blue to gray gradient background?
24. What does the "SrfPt" command do?
25. The term NURBS stands for which of the following?
26. Hot-key for disabling Osnap:
27. What does the "Points" option in the "Osnap" panel do?
28. Which of the following file types is NOT available in the 'save as' menu?
29. Which version of Rhinoceros is able to import sketchup files?
30. Which is the most appropriate Zoom Command to focus entirely on a single object in a single viewport?
31. In what increments can the degrees in "Ortho" be set to?
32. How does the "Curve" command work?
33. Which of the following commands CANNOT be used to create a surface?
34. What does the "Explode" command do?
35. How is the "BooleanUnion" command different from the "Join" command?
36. At what angle does the "Fillet" command command two lines?
37. What Item would decrease the file size in saving process while keeping objects and file properties?
38. In perspective view which of the following actions will allow you to pan across the view?
39. What is one way that "Group" is different than "Join"
40. What kind of plugin is Grasshopper?
41. What the fungtion CagEdit?
42. What of the following is the default to "Pan" across a viewport?
43. What is the difference between the "Snap" command and the "OSnap" command?
44. What does the 'chamfer' command do?
45. Which Viewport shows the orthographic projection of the Rhino model on the x-y plane?
46. You can join two solids through which of the following commands?
47. What does the "Project" option in the "Osnap" panel do?
48. Which of the following shapes does not have a command to construct it?
49. What is the difference between the commands "Sweep1" and "Sweep2"
50. Which Viewport does the output from Make2D go?
51. Which of the following is true about Mesh and Nurbs Surfaces?
52. The command "PointsOn" does which of the following?
53. What constitutes a "Curve" in Rhino?
54. What command would you use to change the Number of control points on a surface?
55. Which of the following is not an option to create a circle?
56. Which of the following display options does not show curves?
57. Which command creates a 2-D line drawings from a 3-D model?
58. Which of the following is a curve?
59. What plane does the "Countour" command output in?
60. What command would you use to subtract one solid object from another?
61. Which command is used to join 2 or more lines?
62. What are the main types of Objects used in Rhino?
63. What is the term for downloaded third-party software that add specific abilities or functions?
64. Which of these is a rendering plugin for Rhino?
65. Which of the following commands shows information about selected Objects?
66. To combine multiple curves into one, use:
67. Which of the following viewport options is NOT available?
68. Which symbol in the layers window shows if a layer is on or off?
69. Which of the follow methods can be used to create a circle?
70. NURBS objects can be turned into meshes through which toolbar?
71. What is the quickest command to create a series of 20 equally spaced parallel lines?
72. What is a "Naked Edge"
73. What does the rebuild tool do?
74. Which command should you use if you want to copy, move, rotate, and scale an object?
75. What does the "Snap" command do?
76. The CPlane may be set to all of the following except:
77. What does the "ShowEdges" command do?
78. How many lines/polylines may be used to complete the 'Loft' command?
79. Which of the following file types does Rhino typically operate in by default?
Design for Manufacturability
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved