1. Using PL/SQL Packages to Display Information About Schema Object Space Usage which Returns information about free data blocks in an object (table, index, or cluster) whose segment space management is AUTO?
2. DBMS_ADVISOR package procedures relevant to the segment advisor which package procedure name Use this procedure to create the Segment Advisor task. Specify 'Segment Advisor ‘as the value of the ADVISOR_NAME parameter?
3. In the AFTER SUSPEND trigger whenever a resumable statement is suspended in any session, this trigger can have which effects?
4. In a distributed transaction, sessions or remote instances are suspended only if RESUMABLE has been disabled in the remote instance?
5. INITRANS specifies the number of update transaction entries for which space is initially reserved in the data block header?
6. In the following which errors are correctable?
7. In Managing Tablespace Alerts which way is used to specify alert thresholds for both locally managed and dictionary managed tablespaces?
8. Storage parameters of an index segment created for the index used to enforce a primary key or unique key constraint can be set in either of the following ways?
9. In DBMS_RESUMABLE Package which function returns the current timeout value of resumable space allocation for the current session. The returned value is in seconds?
10. As for SQL*Loader, a command line parameter controls whether statements are resumable after recoverable errors in which operations?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved