Quizack’s Oracle 9i MCQs will prove to be the ultimate source of knowledge since they cover all the basic and advanced topics. Now you cannot fall short if you prepare Quizack’s Oracle 9i multiple-choice questions. Your results will be as per the expectations since your preparation will be on the spot because of our integrated testing tools.
ALTER SYSTEM SET RESOURCE_LIMIT= TRUE
Set the RESOURCE_LIMIT parameter to TRUE
CREATE PROFILE sessions LIMIT<br> SESSIONS_PER_USER 2<br> CPU_PER_SESSION 10000<br> IDLE_TIME 60<br> CONNECT_TIME 480;
ALTER PROFILE sessions LIMIT<br> SESSIONS_PER_USER 2<br> CPU_PER_SESSION 10000<br> IDLE_TIME 60<br> CONNECT_TIME 480
ALTER SYSTEM SET RESOURCE_LIMIT= TRUE
1. Your company hires a DBA named Allen. He will be starting the database remotely, as he is going to work from home. You created a password file for your database and set REMOTE_LOGIN_PASSWORDFILE = EXCLUSIVE in the parameter file. Which of the following commands will help you add Allen to the password file to allow him to have remote DBA access?
2. You issue the following SQL statement to re-create your database and reuse all the existing database files: CREATE DATABASE Sales DATAFILE '/u01/oradata/Sales/system0l.dbf' SIZE 100M REUSE LOGFILE GROUP 1 ('/u01/oradata/Sales/logla.rdo', '/u02/oradata/Sales/loglb.rdo') SIZE 50K REUSE, GROUP 2 ('/u01/oradata/Sales/log2a.rdo', '/u02/oradata/Sales/log2b.rdo') SIZE 50K REUSE MAXLOGFILES 5 MAXLOGHISTORY 100 MAXDATAFILES 10; The CREATE DATABASE statement fails. Why?
3. Examine the following statements: 1)MOUNT mounts the database for certain DBA activities, but does not provide user access to the database. 2)The NOMOUNT command creates only the Data Buffer, but does not provide access to the database. 3)The OPEN command enables users to access the database. 4)The STARTUP command starts an instance. Which of these statements are correct?
4. The database needs to be shut down for hardware maintenance. All the user sessions except one have either voluntarily logged off or have been forcibly killed. The remaining one user session is running a business critical Data Manipulation Language (DML) statement, and it must complete prior to shutting down the database. Which of the following shutdown statements prevents the new user connections, logs off the remaining user, and shuts down the database after the DML statement completes?
5. A new user, Smith, has just joined the organization. You need to create a User Account for him in the database. The points given below are to be kept in mind: 1. Create a user who is authenticated externally. 2. Make sure that the user has CONNECT and RESOURCE privileges. 3. Make sure the user does NOT have DROP TABLE and CREATE USER privileges. 4. Set a quota of 100 MB on the default tablespace and 500 K on the temporary tablespace. 5. Assign the user to the DATA_TS default tablespace Which of the following statements would you use to create the User Account for Smith?
7. Consider the under mentioned syntax, which creates a DEPARTMENT table: CREATE TABLE department (DeptnoNUMBER(4), DnameVARCNAR2(30), mgr NUMBER(6), LocNUMBER(4)) STORAGE(INITIAL 200K NEXT 200K PCTINCREASE 50 MINEXTENTS 1 MAXEXTENTS 5) TABLESPACE userdata; What is the size defined for the fifth extent?
15. Miller is an Administrator who has FULL DBA privileges. When he attempts to drop the DEFAULT profile (as illustrated below), he receives an error message (shown below): SQL> drop profile SYS.DEFAULT; drop profile SYS.DEFAULT * ERROR at line 1: ORA-00950: invalid DROP option Which of the following options best explains this error?
16. You started your database with the following command: STARTUP PFILE=initSAMPLE.ora One of the values in the initSAMPLE.ora parameter file is: LOG_ARCHIVE_START=false While your database is open, you issue the following command to start the Archiver process: ALTER SYSTEM ARCHIVE LOG START; You shut down your database to take the back up and restart it, using the initSAMPLE.ora parameter file again. On checking the status of the Archiver, you find that it is disabled. Why is the Archiver disabled?
18. A Company shifts all its branches to one office building, so the very large EMPLOYEES table no longer requires the BUILDING_LOCATION column. The DBA decides to drop that column using the syntax given below: ALTER TABLE hr.employees DROP COLUMN building_location CASCADE CONSTRAINTS; Dropping this column has turned out to be time consuming and at the same time it requires a large amount of undo space. What should a DBA do to minimize the problem regarding time and undo space consumption?
20. You have a database with DB_NAME set to STUD and ORACLE_SID set to STUD. These files are in default location for the initialization files: -init.ora -initSTUD.ora -spfile.ora -spfileSTUD.ora The database is started with the command: SQL> startup Which of the following options contain the correct names and sequence of the initialization files that Oracle Server attempts to read?
41. You have two undo tablespaces defined for your database. The instance is currently using the undo tablespace named UNDO_TBS1. You issue the following command to switch to UNDO_TBS2, while there are still transactions using UNDO_TBS1: ALTER SYSTEM SET UNDO_TABLESPACE = undo_tbs2 What will be the result?
Quizack’s professionals have not only analyzed real exams but their environment as well. Eventually, they have come up with an optimal number of questions and integrated online testing tools that carry real exam environments. Once you are done with practice, you are welcome to test your strength here, Oracle 9i online test.
Quizack is proud to announce that it has the dynamic and optimistic Oracle 9i Administration questions and answers. This means you don’t need to consult a separate question bank for different types of assessments. Quizack is offering a variety of questions that will prepare you for any type of assessment at the same time. Now you will be preparing yourself for an IT exam, interview, Freelance test, or Employment assessment through a common question bank.
Quizack users are loving the way we bring short questions for the sake of instant preparation. Users admire the options that Quizack offers. Like you can practice questions online, install the Quizack App, or download Oracle 9i Administration guide PDF. This approach has been appreciated by every user and they love to share this utmost ease via social media channels. Quizack expects you to share its features with your friends and fellows.
Quizack believes in perfection, that is the reason why it never consults any 3rd party platform. Quizack has subject matter experts for the sake of research and validation. Still, if you observe something wrong or missing, you are welcome to report it via the contact us page.
Quizack can help in providing you a jumpstart. If you have true skills for this specific subject then Quizack can help you in showcasing your skills to the rest of the World. You can contribute by sending some MCQs, Q&A, or any information. In return, Quizack will highlight your profile by giving a badge and by including your name among its top contributors.