1. Which of the following is NOT one of the main elements of the MathCAD interface?
2. What orientation/margin combination should you use when working with long equations?
3. What is the process to create a polar plot?
4. Which of the following best describes Interpolation methods
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the 9 Ribbon tabs?
6. Which of the following would you use to start a vector?
7. A sequence of characters referring to a variable or function is called what?
8. Select the section that is included in the Math Ribbon.
9. What is the only thing you can do with a selected unary operator?
10. Which of the following is NOT true about vectors?
11. What are the default characteristics of a MathCAD graph?
12. How do you make MathCad ignore prior definitions?
13. Which of the following is NOT true about range variables?
14. What is the shortcut to hid a ribbon in MathCAD
15. Which of the following in NOT true about a string?
16. Which of the following "variables" would be considered identical in MathCAD 15.0?
17. Which of the following keyboard shortcuts adds a solve block in MathCAD Prime 2.0?
18. What kind of editing cursor has MathCad chosen to use?
19. If you wanted to enter Greek letters and plots, which toolbar would you need to access?
20. Which of the following does a symbolic solve block NOT require?
21. Which of the following is NOT one of the six MathCAD interface elements?
22. Mixed numbers allow you to show values as integers and fractions. Which of the following is one of the ways to enter a mixed number?
23. What are keyword modifiers?
24. Choose the difference between activating a region and selecting a region.
25. Once you have chosen Text Region from the Insert menu, what must you press to create a text region?
26. What are symbolic calculations generally used for?
27. How do you stop growing text regions from overlapping on-top of other regions?
28. What are the two forms of subscripts allowed by MathCAD?
29. How do you move a region in a template?
30. When desiring subscript in the text of your formula, what character do you use to format it?
31. How do you align regions horizontally?
32. What does MathCad do to text it encounters?
33. If you wanted to use a matrix, where would you look to set it up?
34. What key do you press to begin defining a variable?
35. How must the symbolic equal sign be applied to a calculation in MathCad?
36. What is the purpose of collapsible areas in MathCAD 2.0?
37. The Calculator toolbar is used to insert:
38. Can MathCad handle special mathematical non-ASCII characters?
39. If you wanted to open a template file in MathCad, what is the file extension of a template?
40. What is a parametric plot?
41. When would you use range variables?
42. Which of the following keyboard shortcuts inserts a math region in MathCAD Prime 2.0?
43. Which of the following keyboard shortcuts inserts a 3D plot in MathCAD Prime 2.0?
44. If you have several regions overlapping each other, will they interfere with each other's calculations?
45. True or False? A solve block can't be used to solve linear or nonlinear systems.
46. True or False? You can use a variable before and after you assign a variable to it.
47. What is an example of a built-in variable, conventional variable?
48. What is used to separate values in a range variable?
49. Which of the following equality signs expresses assigning a value?
50. How do you define a function when adding a function definition to your worksheet?
51. When creating a color picture in MathCad, what must be done first?
52. How do you set up the pages of a worksheet?
53. When you need to join regions by clicking them, how would you do it?
54. Without an operator, what happens to the math you have entered?
55. If you want to multiply a*x, but denote it as ax, can MathCad compute it?
56. How do you define a variable in MatchCAD 15.0?
57. Can vector elements be plotted by themselves?
58. True or False? The text box and the text block refer to the same function in MathCAD Prime 2.0.
59. Can you drag-select items like you can in a word processor?
60. Which of the following is used to assign a global variable?
61. When plotting multiple 2D curves, what kind of plot would you choose from the Insert menu?
62. What do variables do in MathCad?
63. Which of the following is NOT one of the 9 ribbon tabs?
64. How do you overtype text?
65. Which of the following equality signs expresses evaluating the result?
66. What is a component?
67. Which of the following is TRUE about variables?
68. In defining variables, is MathCad case sensitive?
69. If you plot 2D data in MathCad, what kind must it be?
70. True or False? MathCAD assumes that values provided for functions requiring an angular argument are in radians.
71. What is MathCad used for?
72. In MathCad, what is a column of numbers called?
73. What plots would you use to plot a vector of data?
74. An array can be inserted in MathCAD by:
75. What kind of graphics can you add into MathCad?
76. The array origin may be defined by:
77. Which of the following is the definition operator?
78. Which of the following can be used to plot functions in MathCAD?
79. A single number in MathCad is called a what?
80. If you wanted to open a new worksheet, what would you do?
81. Which of the following in NOT a built-in function within MathCAD?
82. Where do you begin entering math?
83. Which toolbar is NOT contained in the Math toolbar?
84. True or False? MathCAD 2.0 supports WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) document editing.
85. How would you write 3 x 3 in MathCAD?
86. Which of the following can you NOT do when naming a variable?
Design for Manufacturability
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved