1. Point mode allows you to ____, as shown in the accompanying figure.
2. In goal seek, the ________ box contains the formula that calculates the information you seek.
3. When using a spreadsheet, the expression =d8-d17 is called a ________.
4. In the accompanying figure, the split double arrow mouse pointer ____.
5. The ____ button gives options for how to fill cells following a fill operation.
6. A form created from two tables that have a ____ relationship creates a main form and a subform.
7. A report formatted where the page is taller than it is wide is formatted in ____.
8. To quickly jump to the last cell in a worksheet press ____.
9. The less precise way to move objects in report layout view is to ____.
10. In a worksheet the ____ is called the formula prefix
11. In a pie chart, slices that are pulled away are said to be ____.
12. Functions can be entered for formulas using all of the following methods except ____.
13. Excel recognizes an entry as a value if it is a number or it begins with ____.
14. Excel assigns the name ____ to the first excel table created in a workbook.
15. Cooler colors tend to pull away from the reader. _________________________
16. Before applying a conditional format in a report, the ____ box must be selected.
17. Autofill will fill a series when you establish a pattern ________.
18. A ____ is an individual media file, such as art, sound, animation, or a movie.
19. ________ software is used to perform calculations and numerical analyses.
20. Today is an example of a(n) ____________________ function.
21. To switch to ____ mode, you double-click the cell.
22. To split a merged cell, select the cell and click the ____ button.
23. To select nonadjacent changing cells, press and hold the _______ key as you click each cell.
24. To rotate text in a worksheet, in the format cells dialog box, you can click and drag the ________.
25. To resize an embedded chart, ____.
26. To perform a what-if analysis with more than two input cells, you _______.
27. To keep a workbook displayed in the recent files list in backstage view, you click the ________.
28. To create range names for multiple cells at once, use the ________ tool.
29. To center worksheet data horizontally and vertically on a page, use the ________ dialog box.
30. To add a sort field in the sort dialog box, click the ____ button.
31. To add a blank table to a page, use the table button on the ____ tab.
32. The worksheet is organized into individual cells. _________________________
33. The report layout tools tabs are ____ tabs available only when working with report objects.
34. The insert function dialog box has a(n) ____ option
35. The formula bar displays the value or formula of the active cell. _________________________
36. The find & select button is found in the editing group on the ____ tab on the ribbon.
37. The fields you use to order your data are called sort ____.
38. The default view for a worksheet is ____.
39. The default border color around a chart title is ____.
40. The conditional formatting button provides access to the _____.
41. The code _____ will display the filename of the current workbook.
42. The clear all option in the clear button removes the ____ from the active cell.
43. The best way to apply page setup options to multiple worksheets is to ________.
44. The amount of money being loaned is known as the ____.
45. The accounting number format assigns a floating dollar sign. _________________________
46. The _____ sheet button allows you to add worksheets to a workbook.
47. The ____ is the typeface used to display and print data. it is measured in
48. The ____ identifies which data markers are associated with each data series.
49. The ____ button allows you to move through a formula step by step.
50. The ____ button allows you to erase recent cell entries.
51. The ____ aggregate function finds the smallest value.
52. Select _______ to apply formatting to several cells at the same time.
53. Print all, pages, and selected record(s) are options available from the ____ for printing forms.
54. Placing a chart in a ____ dlls.
55. Only images that are ____ are free for anyone to use without permission.
56. Normal view shows how the worksheet will appear when printed. _________________________
57. Names are ____ to the workbook
58. You would ________ a table if you wanted to display only data that matches specific criteria.
59. You should hold down the ____ key to select the nonadjacent cells.
60. You can use _____ to reference cells within an excel table.
61. You can use ____ to move around in a document that is too large to fit on the screen at once.
62. You can switch to page layout view by clicking the page layout button ____.
63. You can replace a formula with its function so it remains constant.__________
64. You can display the ____ tab to specify page setup options.
65. You can customize a format code in a cell entry to specify how ____ are displayed in a cell.
66. You can click the ____ button to undo an automatic correction.
67. You can add a text box using the chart tools ____ tab.
68. When you type text in a cell it is ________.
69. When you _______ data, you specify which records you want to retrieve using specific criteria.
70. When working with a large worksheet, you can split the window into ____ panes.
71. When formatting a worksheet to be printed, ________ show where page breaks are located.
72. When excel opens, a new blank ________ is displayed.
73. When a cell is part of an active formula, it is surrounded with ________.
74. When a cell contains a(n) ____ reference, it means that one of its defining values is itself.
75. Viewing and printing options for forms and records are available on the ____ tab.
76. The date you change a file is an example of a(n) ____ property.
77. ____ are named combinations of values that are assigned to variables in a model.
78. When you use a range check, you compare a variable to the _____ value in the range.
79. Pseudocode uses the end-structure statement ____ to clearly show where the structure ends.
80. Like other block-level elements, you can ____ tables using the same styles you've already studied.
81. By default, numbers appear in the _____ and generally display values exactly as you type them.
82. You have a column of dog breeds that are in all capital letters. What function would you use to convert those dog breeds so that only the first letter of each word is capitalized?
83. A colleague shared an excel file with you, and you want to display a worksheet that is hidden in it. How you can do that?
84. Your transactions data set contains more than 10,000 rows. Some rows contain the same transaction. How would you remove the rows containing the identical transactions?
85. To insert a new column to the left of a specific column, right-click the header containing the column's letter and select _.
86. Cell D1 contains the value 7.877. You want cell D1 to display the value as 7.9 but keep the original number in calculations. How can yu=ou accomplish this?
87. What is one way to center text in a cell?
88. You want to find the second-largest invoice in a column containing all the invoices in a given month. What function would you use?
89. You want to restrict the values entered in a cell to a specified set, such as Hop, Skip, Jump. Which type of data validation should you use?
90. If a range name is used in a formula and the name is deleted, what happens to the formula?
91. How do you remove only the conditional formatting from a cell and leave all other formatting intact?
92. A file extension of .xlsm indicates what type of workbook?
93. To ensure that a collection of shapes are evenly spaced apart from left to right, select the shapes, click Page Layout > Align, and then click _.
94. Which chart type provides the best visual display of the relationship between two numeric variables?
95. What ribbon command on the Home tab can you use to change a cell's fill color automatically, based on the value of the cell?
96. To split text across cells without using Merge & Center, click Formt Cells. The, on ** Alignment** tab, click**_**.
97. How would you search an entire workbook with Find & Select?
98. Cell A1 contains the number 3. Which formula returns the text Apple?
99. Which formula contains a valid absolute reference?
100. What is the difference between a workbook and a worksheet?
Federal Income Tax
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved