1. Panes created using the vertical split bar scroll together horizontally. ________________________
2. The summary function that calculates the smallest data value in a pivottable report is ____.
3. In pivottables, ____ fields correspond to columns in the original data.
4. A(n) ____ is an entry in a cell that contains text such as 2016 sales or travel expenses.
5. One of the benefits of live preview is that it _____.
6. The name peter is entered in cell b4. this is a ____.
7. The goal of a ______ is to convey the maximum amount of information within a very small space.
8. Voice and unified communications are ________ applications that use 64-byte ip packets.
9. Viewing a pivottable report only for a subset that meets a selection criterion is known as ____.
10. The ____ caption indicates a worksheet group.
11. Text annotations are ____ that you can add to further describe the data in your chart.
12. The _____ alert accepts the invalid data but still allows you to cancel the data entry.
13. If either ____ or sharing is enabled, excel enables the other by default.
14. Goal seek uses a different approach from traditional _______ analysis.
15. When a mistake of fact occurs, ______ is absent.
16. Excel's ____ function is used to perform a test of independence.
17. Excel treats ____ as graphic objects that can be moved, resized, and formatted.
18. By default, excel keeps a change history of ____ days for a shared workbook.
19. ____ a shape within a smartart graphic means moving it to a lower level.
20. When creating a pivottable report, the active cell should be positioned ____.
21. A subtotal row must contain at least one ________ function.
22. Importing ____ provides greater flexibility to manipulate text in excel.
23. Click the save button on the ____ to overwrite a previously saved file.
24. A(n) _______ is a limit that is placed on a solver problem's solution.
25. Excel's __________ can be used to construct a frequency distribution for categorical data.
26. ____ makes it easier to enter repetitive text in cells.
27. The ____ function calculates the number of entries in a table.
28. A(n) _______ is a limit that is placed on a solver problem's solution.
29. With the last quarter criteria filter, quarters are defined as, for example, ____.
30. To hide an entire workbook on an unattended computer, click the hide button on the ____.
31. To erase an entire entry in a cell and then reenter the data from the beginning, press the ____ key
32. Excel supports all of the following types of sparklines except ____.
33. To size a chart proportionately, hold down the ________ key and ________.
34. Charts can either be embedded in a worksheet or placed in a separate ____.
35. You should create good ____ to ensure your workbooks are free of errors.
36. Setting the _____ to a1:l10 will print only data in those cells.
37. Headers, footers, and margins are all ____ options.
38. To copy the contents of a cell to the cell directly below it, click the target cell and press ____.
39. The opposite of merging cells is splitting a merged cell. _________________________
40. Pressing the ____ key to complete an entry activates the adjacent cell to the right.
41. Each worksheet has a sheet name that appears on a(n) ____ at the bottom of the workbook.
42. You can drill all of the following down through a workbook except ____.
43. When excel follows the order of operations, the formula, 8 * 3 + 2, equals ____.
44. To paste copied cell contents, you can press the ____ keys.
45. The following sequence, jan, feb, mar, etc., is an example of a ____ series.
46. The first sort field in a sort is called the major sort field. ____________________
47. The path to the format painter button is ____.
48. Using autofill, what would be the extended series of the initial entry jan? ___
49. In a line chart, the data markers are the points connected by the line. _________________________
50. Function(argument1, argument2, ...) is ____.
51. A data ____ table describes the fields you plan to maintain in a table
52. You can apply font styles and alignment options using the ____ tab of the ribbon.
53. A cell is referred to by its cell ____.
54. ____ format codes allow you to specify how a cell entry assigned a format will appear.
55. ____ order arranges labels in reverse alphabetical order, from a to z
56. A pie slice is a data marker that represents ____ from a data series
57. In a clustered column chart, the names of each column are part of the ____ series.
58. In pie charts, its best to make the slice colors as similar as possible. ___________
59. The ____ option button lists formatting options following an insertion of cells, rows, or columns.
60. Placing a chart in a ____ displays only the chart and no worksheet cells.
61. On a pie chart, the ________ determines the size of each pie slice.
62. PMT(rate, nper, pv [, fv=0] [, type=0]) in the figure above, pv stands for the ____.
63. In a(n) _______ trend, the values change by a constant amount.
64. A chart that compares three set of values in a three-dimensional chart is _____.
65. You may use the ______________ settings as an easy way to align text in columns.
66. You can import data stored on a web site using a(n) ____.
67. Whenever a window contains information that is not in view, a(n) ________ will display.
68. Validation rules are entered in the ____
69. Using ________ allows a cell to change appearance based on criteria.
70. Use ____ references when you want different formulas to refer to the same cell
71. In ____ orientation, a page is taller than it is wide.
72. Each time you create a conditional format, you are defining a conditional formatting _____.
73. Each copy of a workbook to be merged must have a different ____.
74. Formulas created using the point-and-click method contain ____ references.
75. Excel's ________ function retrieves the date and time from the computer's calendar and clock.
76. Excel organizes fonts into theme and non-theme fonts. _________________________
77. Excel measures row height in _____ and column width in _____.
78. Excel displays various ________ on the right to enable you to format different chart elements
79. Elements in a smartart graphic are grouped in ____.
80. Point mode allows you to ____, as shown in the accompanying figure.
81. In goal seek, the ________ box contains the formula that calculates the information you seek.
82. When using a spreadsheet, the expression =d8-d17 is called a ________.
83. In the accompanying figure, the split double arrow mouse pointer ____.
84. The ____ button gives options for how to fill cells following a fill operation.
85. A form created from two tables that have a ____ relationship creates a main form and a subform.
86. A report formatted where the page is taller than it is wide is formatted in ____.
87. To quickly jump to the last cell in a worksheet press ____.
88. The less precise way to move objects in report layout view is to ____.
89. In a worksheet the ____ is called the formula prefix
90. In a pie chart, slices that are pulled away are said to be ____.
91. Functions can be entered for formulas using all of the following methods except ____.
92. Excel recognizes an entry as a value if it is a number or it begins with ____.
93. Excel assigns the name ____ to the first excel table created in a workbook.
94. Cooler colors tend to pull away from the reader. _________________________
95. Before applying a conditional format in a report, the ____ box must be selected.
96. Autofill will fill a series when you establish a pattern ________.
97. A ____ is an individual media file, such as art, sound, animation, or a movie.
98. ________ software is used to perform calculations and numerical analyses.
99. Today is an example of a(n) ____________________ function.
100. To switch to ____ mode, you double-click the cell.
Federal Income Tax
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved