3. You are developing a form for customers to order tickets to events. There is an Event_Date item in the Tickets block of the form that has a LOV whose record group uses the following query: SELECT event_name, event_date FROM events ORDER BY event_date; In the Choose_Event block of the form, you want users to be able to select an event name into an Event_Name item. The event name will be selected from a LOV that is sorted by the name of the event. You do not want to modify either LOV or record group at run time. Which of the following statements is correct with regard to LOV and record group as specified at design time?
6. You are running a multiple-form application. The Customers Form invoked the Orders Form. When the Orders Form launches, it displays orders for only the active customer from the Customers form. Forms exchange data with the :GLOBAL.CUSTOMER_ID variable. The Orders Form should be restricted to orders for the current customer only the first time a query is issued after invoking the Orders form. Which built-in helps you do this by setting the ONETIME_WHERE property to refer dynamically to the GLOBAL.CUSTOMER_ID?
8. The Orders form is required to initialize differently for different users. A database procedure (GET_ROLE_NAME) is used to determine which database roles are enabled for the user logging on to the form. If a user has the STORE_CLERK role enabled, certain buttons are disabled and the focus is sent to the Customer_Id text item. If the user has the ADMIN_MGR role enabled, all buttons are available and the focus is sent to the Date_Ordered text item. The buttons are set by a form-level procedure (SET_BUTTONS). The functionality is achieved with this code If get_role_name(USER) = 'STORE_CLERK'THEN set_buttons('STORE_CLERK'); GO_ITEM('ORDERS.Customer_id'); ELSE set_buttons('ADMIN_MGR'); GO_ITEM('ORDERS.Date_Ordered'); END IF; What is the best trigger to execute this code?
11. The DBA informed you that a number column called ORDER_STATUS has been added to the ORDERS table. You want to update the Order Entry form to display the additional data. You open the Layout Editor for the canvas on which items from the Customers, Orders, and Order_Items blocks are displayed. You use the text item tool to create a new text item on the canvas, open its Property Palette, and set the Name property to ORDER_STATUS as well as the Column Name property to Order_Status. When you run the form to test it, the error 'FRM 40505 ORACLE error unable to perform query' crops up? What could be the cause of this error?
12. A user has requested a change to the Summit.fmb module. The form has two windows, DEPT_WIN and EMP_WIN. DEPT_WIN is always visible to the user. However, EMP_WIN is only occasionally required to be opened. The user complains that once EMP_WIN is open, it is not possible to make the window invisible. The user can navigate between the open windows. You are asked NOT to write code to close EMP_WIN explicitly. What changes should you make to the Summit form?
14. There is a requirement to invoke the Orders form from the Customers form. Your colleagues offer some suggestions regarding their choice of built-in to be used. They also give the reasons for their respective choices. Which of the following suggestions names a built-in that will meet the requirements and also offers a correct reason?
15. The Products.fmb module has one content canvas that displays information about products sold by your company. You increase the canvas display area by creating an overlay canvas to enable the product images to be displayed on request. However, at run time, the overlay canvas is never displayed; users complain that there is only a brief flash on their screen. How would you correct this?
20. The Orders form must display the item total for products ordered. You decide to implement this functionality by creating an item in the ORDER_ITEMS block as a Calculated item. The item total is calculated by multiplying the UNIT_PRICE of the product by the QUANTITY ordered. Which two items properties must be set?
22. The database EMPLOYEES table has a foreign key constraint referencing the DEPARTMENTS table. You are developing a Human Resource application. HR clerks use the Employees form to query, update, and insert employee records. They occasionally attempt to add an employee who is in a new department that has not yet been entered into the database. When this happens, they receive an error indicating that the parent record cannot be found, so they cannot commit the employee record. The HR clerks have requested that you place a button on the form to enable them to invoke the Departments form to enter the new department and save it independently. They want to be able to return to the Employees form and decide whether or not to save the new employee record. How should you code the When-Button-Pressed trigger to achieve this?
24. To centralize some of your processing, you decide to write PL/SQL library modules, which contain procedures that can be called from the triggers or menu items. You want the message [Credit limit exceeded] to be displayed when the values in the order_total and credit_limit fields in the Orders form meet certain criteria. Which of the following codes would you use?
25. You are developing a form that serves as a front end to access the Order Entry application. Within the form, you want to store the usernames of those users who have permissions to run the application. This information is accessed when the form starts up to determine if the user is authorized. The list of usernames is not stored in the database and should not be visible to users. How will you store this information?
30. Your colleague created a list item that will be populated at run time by the JOBS Record Group. JOBS is populated from the EMP table using one or more of the following three columns: SAL column, whose data type is number TITLE column, whose data type is varchar2 JOB column, whose data type is varchar2 Assuming that any variables used are properly declared, which built-ins can you to create JOBS?
31. In the Human Resource form, you created a LOV based on a record group. The record group query selects the job title and job ID from the JOBS table that contains the following records: JOB_TITLE JOB_ID Accountant FI_ACCOUNT Accounting Manager AC_MGR Administration AD_ASST Assistant President AD_PRES Programmer IT_PROG Public Accountant AC_ACCOUNT Purchasing Clerk PU_CLERK Purchasing Manager PU_MAN Sales Manager SA_MAN Sales Representative SA_REP The Job_ID value is returned to the Employees.Job_Id item in the form. You attach the LOV to the Job_ID item and set its Validate property from List property to Yes. You run the form to test it. You enter 'Pro' (without the quotes) into the Job_ID item. What is the behavior when you press the Tab key?
34. The menu that appears by default in a Forms application does not quite meet your needs, so you decide to create a custom menu. You create and compile a menu module called Test with three submenus that contain PL/SQL code, and attach the Test menu to a form. How will the menu of the form appear and perform at runtime?
37. The Department form is a part of a multiform application that also includes the Customer and Orders forms. The Department form must include a query-based PRODUCT Record Group. You must ensure that all three forms can access the PRODUCT Record Group. Which built-in will you use to create the PRODUCT Record Group?
38. The user must be able to invoke a list of values for valid sales representative in the Orders form. To facilitate this, you created a button and positioned it next to the Sales Rep ID field The text item has these properties set: - Required: Yes - List of Values: SALES_REP_LOV - Validate from List: No The button has these properties set: - Keyboard Navigable: Yes -Mouse Navigate :Yes - Iconic : Yes - Icon Filename :list .ico An appropriate LOV (called SALES_REP_LOV) has been created and associated with the text item. An icon file (list.gif) exists in the appropriate directory. All other properties are left at their defaults. You write a When-Button-Pressed trigger at the item level with this code: LIST_VALUES; To test the form, you attempt to enter a new record. What is the run-time behavior of the form?
39. In the Orders Form you define five LOVs and create one button to be used to display any of the LOVs. The button is enabled only when the user navigates through a field with an attached LOV. If the user supplies only a part of the required input data, LOVs use that input as search criteria to automatically reduce the LOV Contents. If the LOVs hold only one value that can possibly match user-supplied input, the LOVs auto-complete the input field and are not displayed. Which built-in properties should be used to display the LOVs?
42. Order entry clerks use the Orders form to enter the shipping date of an order. Once the shipping date has been entered into the database, the clerks are not allowed to modify it. What property can you set in the Property Palette for the Shipping_Date item to ensure that this data entry restriction is enforced?
44. The LINE data block is defined in the Order.fmb module. LINE items are displayed in the default window at run time. In a second window called BUTTONS, you display a set of icon buttons. At run time, the user must be able to freely navigate between the two windows. Which of the following statements identifies the types of windows to be defined?