1. In RMI program the following two steps are used to,
Either extend the UnicastRemoteObject class,
the exportObject() method of the UnicastRemoteObject class,
2. RMI has which of these protocols implementations?
3. When the skeleton receives the incoming request, it does the following tasks?
4. Which is an object, acts as a gateway for the client side, all the outgoing requests are routed through it, and it resides at the client side and represents the remote object?
5. In RMI Distributed object applications need to do?
6. In Naming class which method specifies name to a remote object?
7. In RMI the objects are passed by Value or Reference?
8. In RMI which layer defines and supports the invocation semantics of the RMI connection, this layer maintains the session during the method call?
9. RMI and EJB, provides services to access an object running in another JVM (known as remote object)?
10. RMI uses a layered architecture; each of the layers could be enhanced or replaced without affecting the rest of the system?
11. Java supports RMI, RMI Stands for?
12. In RMI Architecture which layer Intercepts method calls made by the client/redirects these calls to a remote RMI service?
13. Which method of the Naming class (found in java.rmi) is used to update the RMI registry on the server machine?
14. An RMI Server is responsible for:
15. Which is built on the top of socket programming?
16. RMI Architecture consists of how many layers?
17. Which package is used for Remote Method Invocation (RMI)?
18. RMI uses which objects for the communication with the remote object?
19. In a RMI Client Program, what are the exceptions which might have to handled?
20. RMI uses which protocol on top of TCP/IP (an analogy is HTTP over TCP/IP)?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved