1. Breaking a string or stream into meaningful independent words is known as tokenization.
2. SequenceInputStream class is used to read data from?
3. These four methods are commonly used in?public char readPassword(String fmt,Object... args)public String readLine()public String readLine(String fmt,Object... args)public char readPassword(
4. The java.io.StreamTokenizer.nextToken() method parses the next token from the?
5. Which class breaks the input into tokens using a delimiter which is whitespace bydefault, It provides many methods to read and parse various primitive values?
6. These commonly used methods of:1) public abstract int read()throws IOException2) public int available()throws IOException3) public void close()throws IOException
7. Which method of DataInputStream class reads a line from the file and returns it as a string?
8. Which class is used to uncompress the file in the deflate compression format, It provides facility to the other uncompression filters?
9. Which are the ways to read data from the keyboard?
10. Which is used to converts the byte-oriented stream into character-oriented stream?
11. Which class can be used to read data line by line by readLine() method?
12. The stream tokenizer class can recognize identifiers, numbers, quoted strings, and various comment styles?
13. The PipedInputStream and PipedOutputStream classes can be used to read and write data simultaneously?
14. A stream is a sequence of data.In Java a stream is composed of?
15. The PrintStream class provides methods to?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved