Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. How many Result sets available with the JDBC 2.0 core API, The following constants, defined in the ResultSet interface, are used to specify these?
2. Why do you need the JDBC API?
3. Which method is used for an SQL statement that is executed frequently?
4. In which model a Java applet or application talks directly to the data source?
5. Which models does JDBC API supports for database access?
6. In which the JDBC type represents a "single precision" floating point number that supports seven digits of mantissa?
7. Which method is used for retrieving streams of both ASCII and Unicode characters is new in the JDBC 2.0 core API?
8. In Which type may optionally have a custom mapping to a class in the Java programming language,A custom mapping consists of a class that implements the interface SQLData and an entry in a java.util.Map object?
9. Microsoft has introduced UDA as an umbrella term that covers?
10. The JDBC API is what allows access to a data source from a Java middle tier?
11. JDBC technology-based drivers generally fit into how many categories?
12. Which was first most widely used programming interface for accessing relational databases, It offers the ability to connect to almost all databases on almost all platforms?
13. Drivers that are JDBC Compliant should normally support scrollable result sets, but they are not required to do so?
14. Which list gives a quick way to determine which Connection method is appropriate for creating different types of SQL statements?
15. In Advanced JDBC Data types which have defined new data types that are commonly referred to as SQL3 types?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved