1. AWT more powerful components like tables, lists, scroll panes, color chooser, tabbed pane etc.?
2. These two ways are used to create a Frame By creating the object of Frame class (association) By extending Frame class (inheritance)
3. The following specifies the advantages of It is lightweight. It supports pluggable look and feel. It follows MVC (Model View Controller) architecture.
4. Which is used to store data and partial results, as well as to perform dynamic linking, return values for methods, and dispatch exceptions?
5. Which is a component in AWT that can contain another components like buttons, textfields, labels etc.?
6. These four methods commonly used in?1)public void add(Component c)2)public void setSize(int width,int height)3)public void setLayout(LayoutManager m)4)public void setVisible(boolean)
7. In which places can put the event handling code:
8. By which method You can set or change the text in a Label?
9. Which class is used for this Processing Method processActionEvent( )?
10. In Graphics class Which method is used to set the graphics current color to the specified color?
12. The following way is used to create a frame is by creating the object of Frame class?
13. In Graphics class which method is used to draws a rectangle with the specified width and height?
14. The Java Foundation Classes (JFC) is a set of GUI components which simplify the development of desktop applications?
15. The Swing Component classes that are used in Encapsulates a mutually exclusive set of buttons?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved