Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Which Protocol is used to deliver email to recipient mail Server?
2. Among bellow protocol which can be used in Java Mail?
3. Which is true in case of JMS session?
4. What does lookup() do in JNDI?
5. GetMessage() of Folder class returns?
6. Which class can send a message over specific protocol?
7. What type of messaging in provided by JMS?
8. By which method we can delete a mail using JavaMail Api?
9. What types of messages are supported by JMS?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved