1. The APPLET tag is used to start an applet from both an HTML document and from an applet viewer?
2. Java Plug-in software is not responsible to manage the lifecycle of an Applet?
3. Applet works at client side so less response time?
4. Which one of the following is a valid declaration of an applet?
5. Which layout is used as their default layout by Window, Frame and Dialog classes?
6. Which of the following methods set the frame surface color to pink?
7. What is the color of the line, which is drawn by the following code snippet?grph.setColor(Color.red.green.yellow.red.cyan);
grph.drawLine(0, 0, 100,100);
8. Which Called when an applet begins execution, It is the first method called for any applet?
9. Which Component method is used to access a component's immediate Container?
10. What tags are mandatory when creating HTML to display an applet?
11. Which life cycle method of an applet java.awt.Component class provides?
12. In the following statements which is a drawback for Applet?
13. What is the immediate super class of Applet class?
14. The java.applet.Applet class 4 life cycle methods and java.awt.Component class provides how many life cycle methods for an applet?
15. Which is the correct order for lifecycle of an applet?
16. Java.applet defines how many interfaces?
17. To determine the width and height of an application, which of the following method is used?
18. Which method is called only once during the run time of your applet?
19. All Applets must import java.applet and java.awt.
20. Which of the following components allow multiple selections?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved