1. Which security requirement is difficult for a SaaS provider to meet?
2. A company has decided to implement "cloud bursting" to allow their production environment to scale to any size by utilizing on-demand connections to a public cloud IaaS infrastructure. Which solution allows the IT department to minimize security risks by treating the IaaS environment as a logical extension of their internal network?
3. Which scenario identifies assets eligible for PaaS cloud migration?
4. A company is planning a migration of an application to public IaaS. What is a valid objection related to data security in this scenario?
5. A CSO is concerned to learn that data is being intercepted while moving data between the cloud and corporate users. What should an IT professional do to mitigate this issue?
6. What is the correct order used by Symantec Messaging Gateway for scanning email messages?
7. An individual has been able to obtain "Virtual Machine User" level access on a VMware host.Which possible issue could this cause?
8. Which action addresses a risk inherent to the public cloud model?
9. A cloud service provider administrator has discovered that someone is attempting to determine which servers and operating systems are running on a tenant's network by using network mapping. How is this risk categorized?
10. An IT security professional at a large US-based manufacturing company has decided to deploy and manage a host intrusion detection solution to assist with their migration to a cloud environment. Which cloud environment will benefit from this solution?
11. What can a hosted Symantec Data Loss Prevention solution do to protect confidential data in an outgoing email?
12. An enterprise is in the process of moving application servers to a cloud-based IaaS platform. Which technology should an IT professional use to assess the risk of the IT assets in a business context?
13. How does Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) maximize VM density and performance without impacting security?
14. A company is hosting its email infrastructure in the cloud. The company is unable to enjoy the benefit of cloud deployment because its email servers process excessive spam emails. The company needs a solution that can block spam and malware contained in email messages before it reaches the email servers. Which solution resolves this issue?
15. Which component of the Symantec Control Compliance Suite (CCS) simplifies the evaluation of procedural controls by enabling an organization to automate, publish, and analyze results from web-based surveys?
16. A ________ is a cloud that is owned and operated by an organization for its own benefit.
17. One downside to cloud storage is that ________ is needed to access your files.
18. Compared to in-house hosting, cloud-based hosting ________.
19. When using ssl, the public key is found in a _______.
Join our newsletter for the latest updates.
© Copyrights 2024 Quizack.com