1. In WSDL a refers to ?
2. Which of the following statement is false with respect to WSDL?
3. WSDL stands for Web Services ________ Language ?
4. The WSDL is ?
5. Which of these are not the elements WSDL ?
6. WSDL is used for describing the services available ?
7. What is the purpose of WSDL in a web service?
8. In WSDL a refers to ?
9. A web service takes the help of WSDL to describe the availability of service.
10. Which of the following is correct about SOAP?
11. Is XML-RPC is language-dependent?
12. Is SOAP platform independent?
13. A web service enables communication among various applications by using open standards such as HTML, XML, WSDL, and SOAP.
14. What UDDI stands for?
15. Which of the following is a components of a Web Service architecture?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved