The top MCQs on Windows Workflow Foundation is available at Quizack, allowing you to brush up on your knowledge and be ready for certification tests. You may test your knowledge of every area of it with our extensive collection of Windows Workflow Foundation MCQs.
Regardless of your level of expertise, Quizack can assist you in learning and developing new abilities. So why are you still waiting? Take your workflow development abilities to the next level by utilizing Quizack right away!
3. You are creating a Windows Workflow Foundation custom activity by using Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5. The workflow has an event-based activity that waits for an item to arrive in a workflow queue. You need to ensure that the workflow queue is available for local services before the custom activity is executed. What should you do?
5. You are creating a Windows Workflow Foundation custom activity class named SmtpActivity by using Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5. You create an activity designer named SmtpActivityDesigner for the custom activity. You need to ensure that the Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 designer for Windows Workflow Foundation invokes the SmtpActivityDesigner designer each time the custom activity is placed in the workflow designer window. What should you do?
7. You create a Windows Workflow Foundation application by using Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5. The application uses a sequential workflow. The workflow calls an external method to notify a list of users to carry out tasks. The list of users varies in size and composition from one workflow instance to another. The list is implemented as a string array. When a user completes a task, the host application raises a Task Completed event. You need to ensure that the users receive their notifications simultaneously. What should you do?
9. You create a Windows Workflow Foundation application by using Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5. The workflow must handle events raised by the application. You create and compile the local communication contracts into an assembly. You need to ensure that the application meets the following requirements: Improves the design-time experience by using strong typing. Creates tightly-bound communication activities that correspond to the event parameters for the interface. Which utility should you use?
12. You create a Windows Workflow Foundation application by using Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5. You plan to use an exception logging strategy to log unhandled exceptions that occur in the workflow. You need to identify a logging strategy that works for Sequential workflows and state machineCbased workflows. Which strategy should you use?
13. You create a Windows Workflow Foundation application by using Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5. The application uses a markup-only workflow. The workflow will also require the use of a code-beside file. The following code fragment is implemented in XAML. You need to create a class declaration to implement the custom code. Which code segment should you use?
15. You create a Windows Workflow Foundation application by using Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5. The application is a high-volume shopping cart system that processes over 100,000 transactions every day. The application tracks workflows by using the SqlTrackingService class. The application must partition data based on a 24-hour period. You need to configure the tracking service. What should you do?
What is Windows Workflow Foundation used for?
Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) is a Microsoft technology that provides an environment for designing and running workflow-enabled applications. It enables developers to declaratively build workflows, using Extensible Application Markup Language (XAML), which can be executed by the Windows Workflow Foundation runtime.
Quizack is a place where you will find the most essential collection of Windows Workflow Foundation MCQs with answers for the excellent preparation of examinations or job interviews.
Is Windows Workflow Foundation deprecated?
In early iterations of the.NET Framework, there existed a discontinued technology called Windows Workflow Foundation (WF). You may build apps with WF that automate and simulate business processes.
The Quizack is the ideal learning resource for any aspirants or job candidates if you want to understand more about this foundation. For knowledge improvement, you may locate and practice the most crucial Windows Workflow foundation MCQ questions.
How do I create a Windows Workflow Foundation project?
You must install the Windows Workflow Foundation SDK before you can build a Windows Workflow Foundation project. After installing the SDK, you may start Visual Studio and start a new project. Choose "Workflow" as the project template when asked. Your process will be able to have a name, as well as a location.
After the project has been produced, the Solution Explorer window will display a file with the name "Workflow1.xaml." The workflow definition may be found in this file. This file can be edited to change the workflow's behavior.
The most important Windows Workflow Foundation multiple choice questions and answers on Quizack must be studied and learned before you can start your own project.
What is Windows Workflow Foundation in C#?
Microsoft's Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) is a technology that offers a framework for creating applications that support workflow. Users of workflow-enabled apps can declaratively model and automate business processes. With the help of the sturdy object-oriented programming language C#, developers may produce stable applications.
Quizack is a fantastic resource for learning the best Windows Workflow Foundation MCQ questions and answers, allowing you to freely practice these MCQs and obtain the outcomes you need.