Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. How many policy layers are there for Administrators and Non-Administrators?
2. How do you disable a user in Windows Vista?
3. What type of event is Event ID 4000?
4. Which users of Windows computers considered Administrators?
5. What can Event Viewer not do?
6. Which is a supported programming language for writing computer and user scripts?
7. Where are log files for PushPrinterConnections.exe stored?
8. What is another name for Wired AutoConfig service?
9. What is the command to open the remote desktop window?
10. When manually starting the Wired AutoConfig service, what command do you use?
11. Why does Group Policy increase productivity?
12. What is the default DPI for Windows Vista for most computers?
13. What is a junction point?
14. What is one file that cannot be encrypted under Microsoft's EFS?
15. What is the maximum amount of actions a task can have?
16. How do you map a network drive?
17. Under Resource View, what does “CPU” indicate?
18. What command will open the device manager at a command prompt?
19. What is PnPUtil.exe responsible for?
20. What are cabinet files responsible for?
21. What command do you use to gather information about your wireless client configuration?
22. What is the command to open the windows services console?
23. Where do you monitor current network speed for each network connection?
24. In the Network Monitor, what is PID referring to?
25. Do you need to use Device Manager to uninstall plug-and-play devices?
26. ADMX files are based off of what file type?
27. What is the default version of Internet Explorer that comes with Windows Vista?
28. Do tasks in windows Vista have more, or less functionality than in previous versions of Windows?
29. Updates to Sysvol are replicated to which domain controllers?
30. Where would you change internet options?
31. Does Windows Vista require manual defragmentation of hard drives?
32. What do you have to use to view a system event log?
33. What does the shortcut 'Windows + e' do?
34. How do you see all the computers on your network?
35. Why would a Vista Administrator want to set up a custom event view?
36. Does Windows Vista allow setting multiple browsers as the default web browser?
37. Which of the following functions can a guest account not perform?
38. What does the acronym DHCP stand for?
39. Which of the following is not a valid way to run a program?
40. Which users do settings contained in the Local Group Policy apply to?
41. Which of the following web browsers are not compatible with Windows Vista?
42. Can any user besides Administrators make changes to devices?
43. How do you install new device drivers?
44. What is a superior encryption to WEP?
45. How do you view a list of all drives including hard drives, cd drives, network drives, and removable media?
46. How do you connect to a specific wireless network?
47. What would the command: “sc \\%2 start spooler” do?
48. What is the easiest way to give a user access to all functions of Windows Vista?
49. How do you turn off User Account Control?
50. What type of file system is the default for Windows Vista?
51. What can happen to a system file that has been modified?
52. What is does the command 'mmc' stand for?
53. How do you view a list of all installed programs?
54. How do you clear the web cache in Internet Explorer?
55. What does the acronym, DNS stand for?
56. How would you turn off Windows Aero styles?
57. How would you find large files that need to deleted?
58. How can you run a program that requires administrator rights?
59. What is the difference between Group Policy and Local Policy?
60. How must you log in to take full advantage of Print Management?
61. How do you uninstall a program?
62. How would you turn on or off the password requirement when the computer wakes from sleep?
63. What are themes used for?
64. How do you share the contents of a folder across a network?
65. How do you activate/deactivate the windows firewall?
66. How would a user delete a file permanently without having it go to the recycle bin?
67. How do you see hidden tasks in the Task Scheduler?
68. How do you add a new user in Windows Vista?
69. How would you find and uninstall a program that you recently installed?
70. What is a roaming user file?
71. What is the acronym for Microsoft Management Console?
72. Where do you repartition drives in Windows Vista?
73. Under the Event Properties tab, what does the term “Event Id” reveal?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved