Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Which of the following displays the IP configuration of a computer's Interfaces ?
2. You can open the "Uninstall or change a program" window using which Run command?
3. Which Control Panel option will show you the graphics component rating of your computer?
4. How do you change the desktop background?
5. Is it possible to create and attach VHD (Virtual Hard Drive) disks in Windows 7 Disk Management?
6. How can you check for malware on your computer?
7. Pressing the windows key + L will do which of the following?
8. To view hidden files using Windows Explorer you should:
9. How to set a computer's date and time?
10. By default, can you search for programs and files from the start menu?
11. Where can you change the settings and customize the functionality of your computer?
12. What Does the Key Combination "Win+R" do?
13. What are Windows 7 system requirements?
14. Which command could you use to get the IP address and MAC address of your PC's network adapter, assuming don't already know either address?
15. ____________ allows you to set up a home network in Windows 7 for sharing files and printers.
16. What happens when you click on the Windows icon from the task bar or press the Windows button on the keyboard?
17. At default settings, can you access the control panel when you click on the windows start menu?
18. What command do you run to find your IP address from the command line?
19. What program do you use to connect to a pre-configured VPN?
20. How do you view hidden files in Explorer?
21. Which Run Command will open the System Configuration Utility?
22. Windows 7 supports multiple firewall profiles.
23. How do you ensure users only use the accounts they've been given?
24. We can hide all icons from our Windows 7 default desktop view?
25. Windows 7 uses the ____ kernel.
26. Which of the following is NOT a default library in Windows 7?
27. What does GUI mean?
28. Which of the following "cannot" help identify and fix problems with wired (Ethernet) and wireless (Wi-Fi) network connections in Windows ?
29. Which keyboard shortcut allows you to switch between open application windows?
30. What happens when you click on the documents tab?
31. How do you ensure a standard user can only run applications that you allow?
32. How does one access the Registry?
33. When you click on the Start (Windows) button and then the arrow button next to the Shut Down button, a list of options appears. Which one of these is not an option on that list?
34. A(n) is a computer that controls access to the hardware and software on a network and provides a centralized storage area for programs, data, and information.
35. You can view system boot time by:
36. When multiple accounts are used, which of the following is true?
37. What should you do to ensure that your computer does not enter sleep mode when it is sharing media files?
38. What is the difference between 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7 installations?
39. How do you make sure the display of your laptop turns off when it is inactive and running on battery power, without affecting the power settings of your hardrive?
40. Which of these applications is not available out of the box after installing Windows 7?
41. What is the shortcut combo for showing your desktop?
42. What is the keyboard shortcut to lock the computer?
43. What is the appropriate command to repair errors and bad sectors on the system drive
44. How do you add a gadget to your Windows Sidebar if the gadget is not on the list of available gadgets?
45. What is the shortcut key for showing the display on a projector?
46. How can you view all the programs installed on your PC?
47. What is the best option for saving time when you are going away from your PC for a short break and want to come back without much delay?
48. How do you ensure that the temporary Internet files are deleted when you close Internet Explorer?
49. How would you go about clearing the DNS Cache in Windows 7?
50. Does Windows 7 support Windows XP mode?
51. What is a custom "clean" Windows 7 installation ?
52. Which version of Windows 7 is not for sale?
53. How do you request a user name and password whenever you make changes to the computer system?
54. _____________ puts a temporary lock on the computer when changes are being made to the computer's settings.
55. What User Account Control setting do you toggle to ensure that all local administrators can install applications without being prompted for approval?
56. With its default settings, Windows 7 requires a password when installing new programs as an administrator.
57. Assuming default paths are used, where must 32-bit binaries get installed on 64-bit versions of Windows 7?
58. What tool allows you to make configuration changes remotely without the permission of the locally logged-on user?
59. Which of the following scores on the Windows Experience Index will enable you to use the Aero features on Windows 7?
60. What is a "Library" in Windows 7?
61. A folder name can contain up to characters, including spaces.
62. What is the name of the new networking feature in Windows 7
63. Which exception will allow technicians to remotely control your computer?
64. Which of the following tools will you use to identify the disk, memory, cpu, and network resources that an application is currently using?
65. You need to modify the file extensions that are associated with Internet Explorer. What action should you perform?
66. If you shared your home PC with a loved one, how would you stop them from accidentally filling up your hard drive?
67. You need to prevent a custom application from connecting to internet. What should you do ?
68. Which of the following shortcut key(s) can be used to minimize all windows?
69. What hotkey combination will resize the active window to take up the right half of the screen?
70. In Library Documents how do you change the view of current window (showing thumbnails) to details?
71. How do you remove all System Restore points except the most recent ones?
72. How do you reset Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)
73. First introduced in Windows Vista, Windows 7 comes packaged with a feature called ReadyBoost which is best described as:
74. With Aero styles enabled, when you have multiple programs in a maximized view, what happens when you click/hold on the title bar of one window and shake your mouse quickly?
75. How do you ensure that you can recover system configuration and data if your computer hard disk fails?
76. Which keyboard shortcut displays a cascading view of all open applications?
77. What does 'shutdown -r -f -t 03' at a Windows command line do?
78. How is a folder compressed on the C: drive?
79. What is the maximum Windows Experience Index in Windows 7?
80. Which version of Windows is required to enable BitLocker drive encryption?
81. Which Run Command will open the System Information screen?
82. How do you minimize the receipt of email messages that attempt to acquire private financial information using Windows Mail?
83. What executable file will start Windows System Information Program in Windows 7 using the Run command tool?
84. Customizing the _____________ settings will have the greatest effect on your ability to read text on your computer screen.
85. How much space is minimally recommended to set aside for a typical Windows 7 installation?
86. What option can NOT be used to pin an application to the task bar?
87. Windows Key and Break will ...
88. What is the easiest way to verify digital signing of all installed device drivers
89. What is the shortcut key to maximize the current window?
90. What is the default location of the search index?
91. In what year was Windows 7 released?
92. A ____________ is a "mini-menu" of performance tasks for an icon on the Taskbar.
93. Which version of Windows is required to enable DirectAccess to connect remotely to a workplace server
94. How do you back up the existing data on a computer while ensuring you are able to recover individual user files that are replaced or deleted during the backup process?
95. What is the run command to get to the Local Security Policy?
96. What is the purpose of Audit Mode in Windows 7?
97. How do you connect a computer that runs Windows 7 to a network projector?
98. What is the name of the antivirus suite included in Windows 7 by default?
99. To utilize 8GB of RAM in Windows 7 64bit, what is the minimum required edition?
100. Only ________ accounts can have Parental Controls.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved