Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Which attack can execute scripts in the user’s browser and is capable of hijacking user sessions, defacing websites or redirecting the user to malicious sites.
2. For an an indirect reference, what happens if there’s no list of limited values authorized for a user in the direct reference?
3. What is the attack technique used to exploit web sites by altering backend database queries through inputting manipulated queries?
4. What flaw can lead to exposure of resources or functionality to unintended actors?
5. For every link or form which invoke state-changing functions with an unpredictable token for each user what attack can be prevented?
6. Which threat can be prevented by having unique usernames generated with a high degree of entropy?
7. What happens when an application takes user inputted data and sends it to a web browser without proper validation and escaping?
8. What is phishing?
9. Network permissions should be established so that users can accomplish their tasks, but cannot access any system resources that are not necessary so that
10. What is a cookie
11. We can allow client side scripts to execute in the browsers for needed operations.
12. An attack technique that forces a user's session credential or session ID to an explicit value.
13. What flaw can lead to exposure of resources or functionality to unintended actor?
14. An IP Address is the Internet equivalent of
15. What flaw arises from session tokens having poor randomness across a range of values?
16. Attack that exploits the trust that a site has in a user's browser
17. For the every link or form which invoke state changing functions with an unpredictable token for each user what attack can be prevented?
18. For an indirect reference, what happens if there's no list of limited values authorized for a user in the direct reference?
19. What threat arises from not flagging HTTP cookies with tokens as secure?
20. For a connection that changes from HTTP to HTTPS, what flaw arises if you do not change the session identifier?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved