Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. For a connection that changes from HTTP to HTTPS, what flaw arises if you do not change the session identifier?
2. What threat arises from not flagging HTTP cookies with tokens as secure?
3. For an indirect reference, what happens if there's no list of limited values authorized for a user in the direct reference?
4. For the every link or form which invoke state changing functions with an unpredictable token for each user what attack can be prevented?
5. Attack that exploits the trust that a site has in a user's browser
6. What flaw arises from session tokens having poor randomness across a range of values?
7. An IP Address is the Internet equivalent of
8. What flaw can lead to exposure of resources or functionality to unintended actor?
9. An attack technique that forces a user's session credential or session ID to an explicit value.
10. We can allow client side scripts to execute in the browsers for needed operations.
11. What is a cookie
12. Network permissions should be established so that users can accomplish their tasks, but cannot access any system resources that are not necessary so that
13. What is phishing?
14. What happens when an application takes user inputted data and sends it to a web browser without proper validation and escaping?
15. Which threat can be prevented by having unique usernames generated with a high degree of entropy?
16. For every link or form which invoke state-changing functions with an unpredictable token for each user what attack can be prevented?
17. What flaw can lead to exposure of resources or functionality to unintended actors?
18. What is the attack technique used to exploit web sites by altering backend database queries through inputting manipulated queries?
19. For an an indirect reference, what happens if there’s no list of limited values authorized for a user in the direct reference?
20. Which attack can execute scripts in the user’s browser and is capable of hijacking user sessions, defacing websites or redirecting the user to malicious sites.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved