1. What are different status a profile can have in SAP System.
2. Which blocked qRFC queues should be monitored in an XI/PI system?
3. Which SAP Standard User is used to communicate between UME and ABAP User Management?
4. Which parameter sets the storage location for TemSe (TEMporary SEquential Database) objects in the spool system?
5. In which scenario can SAP Web Dispatcher be used?
6. Which of the following is the correct sequence of starting the SAP Web AS ABAP +Java?
7. While configuring the SSO between ECC and EP, which program is used to maintain or check the setting for the Integration into Portal?
8. Given that modification adjustments for the ABAP Dictionary are being performed using transaction SPDD during a SAP system upgrade, which of the following statements are correct?
9. What is an RFC used for?
10. You can change the UME properties using which of the following SAP Standard Tools?
11. If a user is already logged on to a logon group using logon load balancing, how are dialog work processes assigned to this user. Which of the following is correct?
12. Which CCMS agent is used to configure in SAP NetWeaver Web AS ABAP+JAVA?
It is now peak production hours, the production system is hanging due to archive directory/filesystem being 100% full. There is a DDS4 autoloader connected directly to the database server dedicated for archive log backups. The compressed transfer rate is 19.8 GB/hr. The normal archive log backup option used is CDS. For every hour of unavailability of the production system, the company loses close to a million dollars. Which option will you take?
14. Which services can you use to change the severity of log files?
15. Which users CANNOT make adjustments to the repository during an upgrade?
16. Which transaction code is used to stop/re-start a Java Instance via SAP GUI?
17. For Integrated Planning, which of the following JCO destinations must be defined in the Web Dynpro Content Administrator of the J2EE Engine?
18. What prerequisite must be met before applying the Support Package on the System?
19. Which RFC connections are used to establish a connection between Integration Server and System Landscape directory?
20. Which file of SAP gateway is used to control start-startup and registration of external RFC to secure the RFC connection?
21. What could be the possible causes of a transport request taking a long time to import in QAS system?
Which user is used for communication between the SAPCCMSR agent and the central monitoring system? Note that this user is a communication user with very specific authorizations.
23. SAP Web AS JAVA system is restarting after 30 minutes again and again. What could the problem be?
Instance SAP Management Console has 3 Dialog iInstances (Application Server) - D01, D02 and D03. One of the Instances - D01 shows Yellow color status while others are green. What does the Yellow color status for the system D01 means?
25. What are the Contents of the System Landscape Directory?
26. Local work process memory is used for:
27. By which Transaction code can you execute RTCCTOOL & RSECNOTE in the SAP system?
28. Which of the following reports is used to display a list of all Instance-specific parameters and system-wide parameters?
A Development System has 3 clients. Customer demands an additional client which would contain Transactional Data, User Master Record and Master Data for the production client, given that there's no transactional data available in the development system for Unit Level testing. What would be the best approach to create a new client?
30. Which files are required to update JDI Software component?
31. Which of the following statements concerning the Change and Transport System are true?
32. In which sequence are the system parameters read from the specified locations by the system?
You need to connect one system with RFC to another System having three clients. Which of the following is true if all clients of the called system are to be connected to all clients of the calling system?
34. Through which functional module can we switch the operation mode?
35. What is the sequence in which a SAP system reads a profile during startup?
36. In Web Dynpro, Navigation Modeler allows to change which of the following entities.
37. Which of the following statements about connecting SAP systems to the System Landscape Directory (SLD) are correct?
38. The SAP software component designed for registering the software components of your whole system landscape is known as _____________.
39. Which of the following requirements must be met to perform a modification in a SAP system?
40. What are the benefits of configuring trusted relationship between SAP Systems?
41. What are the functions of the Visual administrator in SAP web?
42. Which of the following are characteristics of Upgrade Strategy Downtime-Minimized?
Which steps are required (among others) to establish periodic data exchanges between the System Landscape Directory and the SAP Solution Manager system?
44. SAP Logon Ticket used for authentication should contain:
45. Which two RFC connections are tested when you run SLDCHECK Transaction Code?
46. Before which phase of the Support Package Implementation can you reset the queue if import aborts or fails?
47. While applying the Support Patch, it throws the error "CANNOT_CREATE_COFILE". What is the solution to this problem?
SAP system is not coming up and it is showing an error "MsSClientHandle: no server provides service ENQ (4), requested from DEVSAPECC _DEV_01" in dev_ms file. Choose the correct reason of error?
49. What components can be installed on the SAP Web as ABAP + Java?
50. The logging and tracing infrastructure for SAP Web AS Java consists of ________
51. Which of the following is a Component of SAP NetWeaver Development Infrastructure (NWDI).
52. What are the sources of User Persistence Store in UME in Enterprise Portal?
53. What is the default value of the parameter "rstr/max_filesize_MB" SAP Enterprise Core Component 5.0 (SAP ECC)?
54. What functions are available in SAP NetWeaver Administrator (NWA)?
55. Which parameter specifies the maximum size of a security audit file?
56. Where is CSMCONF file stored at OS level (UNIX)?
HTTP service is not running on Integration Server. This can cause connection problems, which in turn can cause the notification of the cache on the Integration Server to fail or messages which not arrive in the Integration Engine. Which are the services we need to check in the SICF transaction code related to XI?
58. What UME Installation Options can you select during the installation of SAP Web Application Server AS Java?
59. Which statements concerning the transport of non-ABAP objects with the help of the ABAP Change and Transport System (CTS) are correct?
60. How can you activate all ICF services for the PI systems?
61. Which of the following activities can be performed by using user management administration console in SAP User Management Engine (UME)?
62. In case of an error or issue while starting a Java Instance, which of the following log files or trace files can be used to find out the exact cause of the problem?
63. Which are the different Solution Manager Scenarios?
64. Which tools are available for user administration under Java?
65. What are the different tools that are provided by the SAP to monitor and administer Java Instance processes from the OS level (UNIX Platform)?
66. Which of the following should be monitored for Database performance?
67. What kind of data can be retrieved from SLD?
68. What are the different levels of protection for communication connection secured with SNC?
69. What tool is provided by SAP for monitoring the SAP Web AS Java and Java applications?
Join our newsletter for the latest updates.
© Copyrights 2024 Quizack.com