Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Is this identifier name valid? Why or why not? int $_myVar;
2. Putting abstract and final in the class declaration will give you a run-time or compile time error?
3. Enums can be declared...
4. What is the length in bytes of type 'short' - and what is it's maximum size?
5. Var-args have been possible since what Java version?
6. An interface cannot extend any extendable (non-final) class - can only...
7. What IEEE standard does using strictfp conform to?
8. What is the length in bytes of type 'long' - and what is it's maximum size?
9. A class is access modified as default. It's methods are access modified as 'public'. What other class files can access the methods in this class?
10. What are the rules for checked exceptions in overriding a method?
11. What is the effect of making a method argument final?
12. Where in the source code must a 'package' statement be?
13. What is the purpose of an Enum?
14. What occurs when a class is marked as 'final'?
15. What must you do when extending an abstract class or implementing any interface?
16. What is the purpose of making a method 'synchronized'?
17. What is the code format for an abstract method?
18. All fields in an interface must have what three access & non-access modifiers?
19. What is a 'constant specific class body' and where can you use it?
20. Is this identifier name valid? Why or why not? int 34myVar-Yes;
21. What is the purpose of making a field 'transient'?
22. Does an override have to throw all the exceptions of the original method?
23. What kinds of exceptions can an overriding method throw that the original does not have?
24. Where do var-args have to appear on the method parameter list?
25. What modifiers can you use with method parameters?
iOS Game Development
iOS 5 App Development 2
iOS 5 App Development Basics
iOS 5 App Development Objective C
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved