1. Which method is used to return the room name?
2. How do you catch an event?
3. How often is the information about active video calls is updated?
4. What is 'gender' property used for?
5. Which web service is used to get the call participants list?
6. Which Url is used to get videoCalls web service?
7. Which methods can be executed to change settings for a specific participant?
8. What is the maximum number of participants that can be managed by videoCalls web service?
9. How do you increase the volume of a call to max value?
10. Which properties are required for room creation?
11. Which method raises an event after execution?
12. Which method is used to end a call?
13. How do you force the web browser to load the Java Applet instead of the ActiveX control?
14. Which languages are supported for the text that are included in the room?
15. Which method is used to enable speaker volume bar?
16. Which value format is used to set color properties?
17. Which attributes can be set for participants in the videoCalls web service?
18. How do you get name of a participant who has left web room?
19. How do you get the details of new participant?
Applications and Softwares
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved