Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. ____ is a person’s plan for building knowledge structures about the media along with the psychic energy needed to execute the plan
2. The skill of breaking down a message into meaningful elements
3. The skill of judging the value of an element; the judgment is made by comparing a message element to a standard
4. _______is the skill of determining which elements are alike in some way; determining how a group of elements are different from other groups of elements
5. The skill of inferring a pattern across a small set of elements and then generalizing the pattern to all elements in a larger set is known as
6. Deduction is the skill of using general principles to explain particulars, typically with the use of______ reasoning.
7. Synthesis is the skill of assembling information elements into an old structure to reveal old relationships among the elements.
8. _____ is the skill of creating a brief, clear, and accurate description capturing the essence of a message in a significantly smaller number of words (or images, sounds, etc.) than the message itself
9. The instruments that deliver information to us from the media
10. A type of information that is characterized by rules and patterns about how individuals behave around other people is known as ____
11. Facts is a discrete bit of information that contains ________ steps ?
12. ______ is a set of perspectives that we actively use to expose ourselves to the mass media to process and interpret the meaning of the messages we encounter.
13. Vehicles are the means by which a s to audiences.
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved