1. Since the 1930s, the period of heaviest radio listening has shifted to _____.
2. The cultivation effect (also known as "mean world" syndrome) argues that ______.
3. A short-term effect in which people use media messages to form their beliefs about how society works in the real world is known as socialization
4. Awareness of the media message as well as a low awareness of standing apart from the message while analyzing it is known as Self-Reflexive Exposure State.
5. A way of thinking about a person’s typical probability of manifesting an effect is known as ?
6. ________ is a form of process effect in which there is a temporary deviation from a person’s baseline
7. _________ is a form of process effect that alters a person’s baseline by moving it gradually to the manifestation level, moving it away from the manifestation level, or reinforcing its position (thus making it more difficult to move in the future).
8. _________ is the media-influenced effects that are continually occurring without being easily observed.
9. Media effects that can be observed and can be easily attributed to media influence is known as _______
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved