1. ______ is a pattern of randomly rewarding an organism for performing a certain behavior
2. Occurs when people, over time, come to rely on particular media messages and experiences to such an extent that they require the continuation of these exposures are known as _________
3. Short -term behavioral effect in which people form technological bubbles around themselves to separate them from their real-world surroundings are known as Social cocooning
4. A long-term behavioral effect in which the media gradually changes how we spend our time by shifting our behaviors into media usage and away from other activities are known as _______.
5. _________ is the basic programming needed to support an electronic game; users work off this basic programming to customize a game by designing various characters, settings, and rules of their own choosing.
6. Middle-Ware Market is the making available of programming packages, _______, and game engines to people who want to design electronic games but lack the programming skill to create them from scratch
7. The way electronic game players keep the big picture of the game in mind while focusing on the immediate objectives that they face at any one point in the game is known telescoping
8. When playing video games, the experience of being so focused on playing the game and achieving one’s goals that the player loses track of time and place is know flow
9. Massively multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs) is Internet-based platforms that attract hundred of game players from all over the world who want to create a persona in a fantasy world and compete for virtual rewards in those worlds
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved