1. ______ addresses a problem in which registrations for clients not running Windows can overwrite each other's resource records - even in zones where secure dynamic updates are enabled.
2. The Default User class is a class to which all DHCP clients belong and the class in which all options are created by ______.
3. DHCP option: An option that assigns a special lease duration only to remote access clients. This option relies on user class information advertised by this client type.
4. In ______ addressing - DHCPv6 clients self-configure their IPv6 addresses with the help of neighboring IPv6 routers. However - they can still obtain DHCPv6 options from a DHCPv6 server.
5. To enable stateful addressing on an IPv6 host - type the following command:
6. When members of ______ create resource records - the resource records have no security info. These records can therefore be updated by any computer - even in zones requiring secure updates.
7. The ______ page - enables you to define or edit scopes on the DHCP server.
8. To configure a DHCP server on a Server Core installation of Win Srvr 2008 or Win Srvr 2008 R2 - first install the DHCP Server role by typing the following command:
9. When ______ addressing is then enabled on IPv6 hosts - the hosts request an address and potentially other IPv6 configuration options from a DHCP server by using the DHCPv6 protocol.
10. DHCP option: A preferred NetBIOS name resolution method for the DHCP client to use—such as b-node (0x1) for broadcast only - or h-node (0x8) for a hybrid of point-to-point and broadcast methods.
11. The actual _____________________ occurs in four stages: 1. Broadcast DHCP Discover 2. Respond with DHCP Offer 3. Respond with DHCP Request 4. Confirm with DHCP Ack
12. DHCP option: A preferred list of IPv4 addresses for routers on the same subnet as DHCP clients. The client can then contact these routers as needed to forward IPv4 packets destined for remote hosts.
13. These are used to assign options to any set of clients identified as sharing a common need for similar DHCP options configuration.
14. Win Srvr 2008 R2 has a new feature called ______ that allows you to restrict access to DHCP service by MAC address.
15. The ______ page enables you to configure the 044 WINS/NBNS Server option - in which you can assign a WINS server list to clients.
16. On the ______ page of the Add Roles Wizard - you specify the network adapter or adapters that the DHCP server will use to service clients.
17. Even though this command installs the DHCP Server role - it does not automatically start the DHCP Server service or configure the service to start automatically by default upon starting. To start the DHCP service for the first time - use the followin
18. DHCP Options defined at the ______ level are inherited by all scopes configured on the server.
19. This value has no effect on DHCP clients. It is merely a name you can use to label the scope as it appears in the DHCP console.
20. An options ______ is a client category that enables the DHCP server to assign options only to particular clients within a scope.
21. You can assign DHCP ______ at the server level - the scope level - and the reservation level.
22. The following list describes the features that you can configure for a scope by using this dialog box: - Scope Name - ______________________ - Subnet Mask - Default Gateway (optional) - Subnet Type - Activate This Scope
23. DHCP Options defined at the _____ level apply to that reservation only.
24. Before your DHCP server can provide IP address leases to clients - a range of IP addresses must be defined at the DHCP server. This range - known as a scope - defines a _____________________________.
25. User classes enable you to apply a ______ of DHCP options to any subset of DHCP clients you define.
26. When an IPv6 host is configured to obtain an address automatically - instead of using a DHCP server - the host in stateless mode ______ an address compatible with the local subnet by exchanging Router Solicitation and Router Advertisement messages wi
27. DHCP option: The IPv4 addresses of primary and secondary WINS servers for the DHCP client to use.
28. These are used to assign vendor-specific options to DHCP clients identified as a vendor type.
29. When you select the ______________ on the Select Server Roles page of the Add Roles Wizard - the wizard presents you with the following configuration pages: - Select Network Connection Bindings - Specify IPv4 DNS Server Settings - Specify IPv4 WI
30. DHCP option: The IP addresses for DNS name servers that DHCP clients can contact and use to resolve a domain host name query.
31. A thesis statement is not __________.
Join our newsletter for the latest updates.
© Copyrights 2024 Quizack.com