1. Windows Server 2008 and Windows Vista support three VPN technologies:
2. L2TP requires both the VPN clients and servers to have computer ______.
3. In this wireless authentication mode - Windows authenticates to the wireless network prior to displaying the Windows logon screen.
4. With ______ DirectAccess clients connect directly to application servers using IPsec.
5. If no Win Vista wireless network policy exists - computers running Win Vista - Win 7 - and Win Server 2008 will apply ______ policy.
6. DirectAccess requires the following _________________ to support IPv6 communications (which can include IPv6 translation technologies).:A DirectAccess server running Win Srvr 2008 R2 that is a member of a domain (but not a DC). - Clients must be dom
7. Using ______ encapsulation allows SSTP to traverse many firewalls - NATs - and proxy servers that would cause PPTP and L2TP to fail.
8. This authentication method requires computer certificates to be installed on all RADIUS servers and requires all client computers to trust the CA that issued the computer certificate installed on the RADIUS server.
9. To configure Win Server 2008 R2 as a RADIUS server - first add the ______ role.
10. To improve Tracert performance - add the ___ parameter before the IP address to prevent DNS lookups.
11. This NPS template allows you to quickly configure the same RADIUS clients on different servers.
12. This NPS template stores remote RADIUS servers.
13. ______ is the only VPN technology that can be used across the IPv6 Internet.
14. If your DirectAccess server is connected to the IPv4 Internet - allow the following types of packets:
15. Win Server 2008 R2 can authenticate clients when they connect to wired or wireless networks by using ______.
16. Win Server 2008 R2 ______ supports NPS with a maximum of 50 RADIUS clients and 2 remote RADIUS server groups.
17. This NPS template stores RADIUS shared secrets - allowing you to configure them without typing the shared secret at different computers.
18. Win Server 2008 R2 Enterprise and Win Server 2008 R2 ______ support NPS without restrictions.
19. SSTP requires that the VPN server has a computer ______ installed and that clients trust the CA that issued the computer certificate.
20. If you have existing RADIUS servers and you need a layer of abstraction between the access points and the RADIUS servers - or if you need to submit requests to different RADIUS servers based on specific criteria - you can configure Win Server 2008 or
21. To use VPN Reconnect - both the VPN client and server must support the ______ VPN protocol.
22. This NPS template configures remediation server groups - which are groups of servers that unauthenticated clients can access.
23. Win XP wireless network policies apply to clients running Win XP with SP2 and ______.
24. L2TP uses PPP authentication methods for user-level authentication and ______ for computer-level peer authentication - data authentication - data integrity - and data encryption.
25. SSTP is supported only by Win Server 2008 (as a VPN server or client) and Win Vista with Service Pack 1 (as a VPN ______).
26. Client IPv4 Address and Client IPv6 Address - Controls access based on the IP address of the client when the Win Server 2008 computer is acting as a ______ server.
27. SSTP uses PPP authentication methods for user-level authentication and HTTP encapsulation over a _____ channel for data authentication - data integrity - and data encryption.
28. This NPS template configures IPv4 or IPV6 filters to configure which networks can connect.
29. To create a PKI and enable autoenrollment so that domain member computers have the necessary certificates to support WPA-EAP wireless authentication - follow these steps:
30. In this wireless authentication mode - Windows authenticates prior to logon by using computer credentials. After logon - Windows submits user credentials.
MCTS: Creating A DHCP Infrastructure
MCTS: Managing Files
CCIE Sec Encryption Ipsec
CCIE Voice Test
CCNA Managing An Internetwork
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved