1. A _______ joins two or more networks and passes packets from one network to another.
2. A ____ router can build tables that identify addresses on each network.
3. What command would you use to configure a static route?
4. Transmits communications from one server - many clients.
5. Are required when multiple gateways are connected to the local network - and one or more of them does not act as a default gateway.
6. Notice that PathPing shows the data in two sections. The first section shows the route from the source to the destination. The second section takes longer to generate and shows the ______ to each router.
7. You can use the _____ and Tracert commands to determine how packets travel between your computer and a destination.
8. Windows Server 2008 R2 supports ______ version 2 - a popular routing protocol.
9. Routers have to be specially configured to forward IGMP multicasts; otherwise - they will ______ the multicasts from being forwarded.
10. You would run the following command to add a static route to the network:
11. To configure the IGMP routing protocol - add the _____ server role - configure Routing And Remote Access for LAN Routing
12. To enable Win Server 2008 R2 to respond to ICMP requests - run the following command at an administrative command prompt:
13. Win Srvr 2008 R2 can also forward multicast communications between subnets using the ______ routing protocol.
MCTS: Configuring Name Resolution
MCTS: Configuring Windows Firewall And Network Access Protection
MCTS: Connecting To Networks
MCTS: Creating A DHCP Infrastructure
MCTS: Managing Files
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved