1. A secondary zone will not be recognized as a valid name server until it contains a valid copy of zone data. For the secondary zone to obtain this data - you must first ______ to that server.
2. To create a custom application directory partition - type the following command:
3. DNS delegations are automatically used to separate ______ in a single forest.
4. Consequently - when aging is enabled - dynamically registered resource records can be scavenged after ___ days by default.
5. A ______ zone is similar to a secondary zone - but it contains only those resource records necessary to identify the authoritative DNS servers for the master zone.
6. A ______ is a data structure in AD that distinguishes data for different replication purposes.
7. By default - DCs include two application directory partitions reserved for DNS data: ______.
8. The no-refresh interval is the period after a time stamp during which a zone or server rejects a ______ refresh. The default no-refresh interval is 7 days.
9. The refresh interval is the time after the no-refresh interval during which time stamp refreshes are ______ and resource records are not scavenged. The default refresh interval is 7 days.
10. The value you configure in the ______ text box determines how long a secondary server waits before retrying a failed zone transfer. Normally - this time is less than the refresh interval. The default value is 10 minutes.
11. The ______ service uses SRV records to locate DCs in a domain by searching the domain for the LDAP service.
12. When scavenging is not enabled - you can perform manual scavenging in zones by right-clicking the server icon in the DNS Manager console tree and then choosing ______.
13. You must be a member of the ______ group to create an application directory partition.
14. For a DC to fall within the scope of such a directory partition - you must ______ that DC in the partition.
15. Scavenging can occur only when ______ is enabled.
16. You can perform a delegation only from a ________________.
17. The ______ allows you to specify the DNS query suffixes - prefixes - FQDNs - or reverse lookup subnets for which a Win 7 or Win Server 2008 R2 client will request DNSSEC.
18. To enable GlobalNames zone support - At an elevated command prompt - type the following: ______.
19. ______ resource records are used to specify the location of specific services in a domain.
20. To enlist other DNS servers in the partition - type the following command:
21. TTL values are not relevant for resource records within their authoritative zones. Instead - the TTL refers to ______ in nonauthoritative servers. A DNS server that has cached a resource record from a previous query discards the record when that reco
22. For a delegation to be implemented - the parent zone must contain a _____ and an _____ (called a glue record) pointing to each authoritative server of the delegated domain.
23. The ___________________ dialog box enables you to modify two key settings related to aging and scavenging: 1. the no-refresh interval 2. and the refresh interval
24. Increasing the refresh interval ______ zone transfer traffic.
25. A ______ is a public key for a remote DNS server that is trusted and able to provide DNSSEC responses.
26. DNSSEC enables a DNS server to ______ the resource records in its zones.
27. The ______ option stores the new zone in the Domain-DnsZones partition. Every DC in the local domain and on which the DNS Server role is installed will receive a copy of the zone.
28. What is the name of the record that contains a hash of the public key in a delegated subdomain?
29. To enable aging for a particular zone - you have to enable this feature both at the ______ level.
30. To configure notifications - click ______ on the Zone Transfers tab when zone transfers are enabled.
MCTS: Configuring IP Routing
MCTS: Configuring Name Resolution
MCTS: Configuring Windows Firewall And Network Access Protection
MCTS: Connecting To Networks
MCTS: Creating A DHCP Infrastructure
MCTS: Managing Files
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved