1. Resolves IP address to host names for DNS clients.
2. ___ is a customizable/Limited 32-bit operating system that can be used for installation - troubleshooting and recovery of Windows Server 2008 and Windows Vista.
3. What layer of the OSI model do MAC addresses work on?
4. ___has replaced the ___in Windows Server 2008 as a method for deploying images across your network.
5. Workgroup and domain installations of DHCP do not require the ________________ before IP addresses can be allocated.
6. The Local Area Network networks scale is used for highly-connected private networks like a...
7. When using the Windows Deployment services role to remotely deploy OSs via the network - what other services must be present?
8. The site name itself - Example: 'Google' or 'nytimes'
9. Calls into the help desk are reporting that users are receiving incorrect host name requests for your internal file server - files.widgets.local. It appears that the users with 10.1.1.10 - or NS1.widgets.local - as their preferred DNS server are havi
10. Read-only copy of a zone that obtains its resource records from the name servers that are authoritative for a particular zone.
11. Used for transferring images across the network. It is the key component of the Preboot eXecution Environment - the backbone of WDS. It's traffic is connectionless in nature - meaning the sequence of data packets or data grams is not guaranteed.
12. ______________ can be done through the GUI using Server Manager
13. WAN connections often use connections that have ____ speeds than LAN connections.
14. Can be used to create a user account
15. What responsibility does the domain controller locator function perform on an Active Directory client?
16. Image X can only be used for capturing and applying full images of an OS. It cannot be used to _______________. It supports only .wim file type unlike the third party applications for imaging.
17. Industry standard of DNS servers on the Internet and networks running DNS on UNIX/Linux systems.
18. Not available or routable on the Internet - Used by administrators deploying internal networks.
19. These technologies improves the installation process in Windows Server 2008
20. You have been asked to reconfigure the size of the DNS event log based on new information about your network environment. You have determined that your DNS servers handle 10 -000 events per day and you need to keep 14 days of information. Which of th
21. Your manager has asked you to research options for deploying three Web-based applications to your network to MSN-WEB-001. Also - the applications need to use directory-based authentication without adding a domain controller to your network. Which ste
22. The amount of time a client keeps an IP address before releasing it.
23. In IPv6 - Allow clients on the same subnet to communicate without DHCP or manual configuration - The IP address range is 169.254.0.1 through 169.254.255.254. The client also configures itself with a default class B subnet mask of 255.255.0.0. A clien
24. Choose the binary conversion that best matches the IP address - 192.168.100.212.
25. Allows IPv6 routers and hosts to communicate across IPv4 networks - requires a router that supports it - Interface ID is separated into two parts - First 32 bits are either 0:5efe for a private address or 200:5efe for a public address - Last 32 bits
26. You have been given a server with the following hardware specifications: Processor: Quad-Core Processor 64-bit - Memory: 8 GB - Available Disk Space: 135 GB - Drive: CD-ROM Drive - Given these specifications - can you install Windows Server 2008
27. Which can be used in place of WINS on networks that require the resolution of NetBIOS names?
28. After DHCP is installed - you must configure _____ for DHCP clients to receive addresses.
29. ImageX _________________ all changes you make to a mounted image
30. Servers used to resolve names
Oracle Sun Certified Java Programmer
iOS Game Development
iOS 5 App Development 2
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved