Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. What is the filename extension of files saved in Vectorworks Fundamentals?
2. What instructs Vectorworks to automatically create certain classes (from a predefined list) while creating certain objects?
3. What options are present in the Design Layers tab of the organizational dialog box?
4. What is the result when we change the class property of an object to Geometry Ref and setting the same to invisible?
5. When we import any external document on to a design layer, will it contain the same classes and settings as the original document?
6. Except Vectorworks Renderworks, You will only be able to apply solid colors to 3D objects?
7. What is Parasolid with regards to Vectorworks Architect?
8. Sheet layer viewports are individual 2D live camera view objects that reside on sheet layers, but display 2D and 3D drawing objects on design layers.
9. What is the most appropriate way to get the patterns of ovals in the given picture?
10. What is used as spatial containers for creating drawing objects and/or to control object stacking order?
11. Is it possible to import .3ds files with Vectorworks along with additional symbol libraries?
12. Edit Skyline option creates a skyline_______________.
13. What are Hybrids?
14. What do Shell Solid Tool and Extract tool do?
15. Dormer and Skylight are the part of roof element option.
16. How can you check the length and angle of any selected line?
17. What all formats are compatible with Vectorworks?
18. The Organization dialog box provides single-point viewing, creation, and modification control of drawing structure elements in Vectorworks Fundamentals.
19. What happens if the checkbox against Create Slab Layers in the Model Setup dialog box is checked?
20. What are the minimum criteria required to call any product a BIM Product?
21. What is being used to record the drawing sets when released, who released them and to whom they went?
22. Where can you find the Stipple tool?
23. What is the role of Clustering options?
24. What is name of the given Palette?
What are the names of the tools in the given images respectively?
a.Standard Insertion Mode
b.2D Symbol Insertion
c.Align Actual Insertion Point Mode
d.Wall Insertion Mode?
26. Sheet Layers are not used as a 2D-only page layout environment for printing.
27. What is AutoPlot?
Viewports can be ________________ to any shape and have the ability to be _______________ separately, which makes creating detailed or enlarged plan views a very simple and straight-forward process.
29. Classes are primarily used to control display properties and __________________.
30. Which tool creates patterned walkways and patios? Does that tool give you the option to create your own Pattern?
31. Which class allows us to go through different architectural elements associated with the selected class?
32. Which of the following options gives plants a transparent look, allowing you to show walkways and other ground-level details below a plant canopy?
33. Which tool is being used to create the surface from one shape to another in Vectorworks Designer?
34. Which mode allows you create a polyline by joining a starting point to the end point with the polyline tool selected?
35. While extruding an object from the top view, the extrusion occurs in ______ axis and from the front view, the extrusion occurs in the ____ axis only.
36. Which of the following are Imperial units of measurement used in Vectorworks?
37. Who does the documentation of a site?
38. Which of the following forces you would use to draw things to sensible directions?
39. _____________________ results in much faster, improved rendering in Vectorworks?
40. __________________ is a kind of visualization enhancement in which a computer simulates the indirect lighting effect that occurs when lit surfaces transfer their energy to other surfaces.
41. Can we write custom scripts to control the behavior of individual palette?
42. Which of the following attach themselves to drawing objects by placing parametric constraints on vertices of selected geometry?
43. Can design layer classes and layers ability settings be independent from the current document's classes and layers settings?
44. Which of the following contains the default location on the disk where Vectorworks will store the preferences you are setting, along with any templates you create?
45. Auto-classing is a really useful feature of the document setup.
46. Which option is used to fit any selected object to screen?
47. ______________ can have its own scale, orientation, projection and rendering option, as well as layer and class visibility settings-making it easy to create drawing sheets that are comprised of multiple views of your design?
48. Batch print command does not allow us to easily define a set of drawing sheets or saved views to print.
49. Which of the following helps you to draw more accurately and constraint drawn objects to certain parameters?
50. Which feature is available in all the products of Vectorworks?
51. Which tab in Vectorworks preferences allows you to control what the cursor on the screen shows you, like showing the helpful hints?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved