1. The object currently in control and interacting with the user
2. Companion to the @property directive
3. Apps that provide easy access to a single screen of information with a backside view for modifying preferences
4. Define a collection of methods to perform a task
5. Beginning with iOS4 - applications no longer terminate when the user presses the...
6. Combining two messages into a single line of code
7. Boolean for 'false' in Objective-C
8. In the UK - the '#' symbol is often called the ____ symbol
9. Something the simulator cannot reliably test
10. Given: #import @interface WelcomeViewController : UIViewController @end The superclass for WelcomeViewController
11. In the US - the '#' symbol is often called the ____ symbol
12. Tests to see whether two values are equal
13. The library that contains the objects you can add to a view or XIB file
14. Apps written to assist users with special disabilities
15. Typical header syntax for a button that will be applying the 'moveMe' action in an app
16. Two-way selection logic block
17. ______ are variables that can store a ____ to an object.
18. The bar across the top of the Editor area that shows you the item you are editing
19. Write a statement to declare and initialize a label object called 'myLabel'
20. In most graphical user interfaces - a _____ view is a view that must be dismissed ('OK' button - 'Cancel' button for example) before the user can perform any other actions in the application.
21. Data type for numbers with 'tame' numbers of decimal points
22. The '@' symbol is shorthand for creating one of these
23. An _______ is used to enable your code to talk to objects within views
24. Extension for interface file
25. Size of iPhone 'lo-res' icon image in pixels
26. Syntax for declaring a string called 'userName'
27. Used to set up an outgoing connection from the implementation code to the view
28. Formatting placeholder for integers
iOS 5 App Development Objective C
Programming Logic and Design
Programming Fundamental and Principle
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved