1. In FrontPage 2000, you can apply a theme to the current page so that your page has an attractive appearance. What happens when you select the 'Active Graphics' check box in the Themes window?
2. Why are Shared Borders used in FrontPage 2000?
3. You create a Web with a guestbook or hit counter and then publish the web. Later, you update your web pages. If you publish all of your files, including the file that records guestbook information, you will save a blank guestbook over the existing one and the hit counter will start from zero all over again - losing all the information. How can you overcome this problem?
4. private is a folder that exists in every Web. Which of the following statements are true about this folder:
5. You can add a sound effect to a hover button.
6. Which statement is true with regards to the design of a website that would only enable commands supported by Microsoft Internet Explorer:
7. How can you show or hide borders around frames?
8. If you target your Web for compatibility with Apache server, Active Server Pages are disabled by default.
9. Dynamic HTML (DHTML) is a Microsoft enhancement to HTML version 4.0 that lets you create special effects on your web pages. Which of the following statements regarding DHTML is correct?
10. You have created a form in an HTML document, but you forgot to specify a value for the ACTION attribute within the form tag. What will happen?
11. How can you prevent site visitors from resizing a frame when viewing it in a browser?
12. Which one holds true for the tag?
13. What is the maximum number of shared borders that you can add to a page?
14. If you want to find out the number and sizes of files and pictures or the number and types of hyperlinks in your website designed with Frontpage 2000, what is the most convenient way.
15. In a Workgroup setting, you can more effectively manage your workflow by assigning tasks to different team members. To which of the following can you assign a task?
16. You are about to deliver a website that you have developed for a client. While testing the Website you notice that the hit counter on the site has been incremented by your own visits while testing. How can you reset the counter to zero to count just site visitors?
17. You can publish your website using HTTP (HyperText Transfer Protocol) if:
18. You design a very appealing website in Frontpage 2000 by adding a lot of graphics and pictures. You fear that the file size of some of the pages might have become too big which will lead to slow downloading of those pages. What is the quickest way for you to find out which pages will download slowly?
19. If the above form is submitted without changing any of the values in the Text boxes, what will be the value(s) of the DATA field on the target page?
20. Can you create a form inside a form using FrontPage 2000?
21. How do you add comments as notes to yourself in a file in your Web?
22. Which statements are true regarding resampling of pictures in FrontPage 2000:
23. Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) version 2.0 introduced effects such as position boxes and the ability to layer page elements on top of or behind one another. Which of the following statements regarding CSS Version 2.0 support for Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator browsers is correct?
24. You can easily incorporate Microsoft Access databases into a Web page. Site visitors can then add or edit the database directly from their Web browsers.
25. How can you see the number of broken hyperlinks in your Frontpage 2000 Web?
26. You are creating a webpage that consists of frames. You put a hyperlink on one of the pages, but in that hyperlink, you have accidentally specified the name of a target frame that doesn't exist. What will happen when the hyperlink is clicked?
28. A page banner is a quick way to add titles to your pages. How do you add the page titles on the Page banners?
29. If you have text that you want to put into a table without manually pasting each entry one at a time, you can directly convert it into a table, as long as _____________
30. Can you change the background picture of a theme that you have applied to a web site?
31. You create a spreadsheet for your web by adding a Microsoft Office Spreadsheet component to a page. Some visitors to your site report that they see a watermark instead of the spreadsheet. What could the problem be?
32. One way to allow 'user upload files' to your site is to ___.
33. How will you enable the cache of displayed content?
34. Drupal allows you to run ___ website(s) from a single installation of Drupal files.
35. How will you display the full content on front page?
36. How will you use a wysiwyg editor in Drupal?
37. How will you customize the html of the blocks in your template?
38. How will you enable 'create seo friendly url' when creating or editing content?
39. Which choices can help you enter meta tag information for each post?
Join our newsletter for the latest updates.
© Copyrights 2024 Quizack.com