1. What does the Passcode number in the figure specify?
2. Which one is not a major component of Dimdim Web Meeting Infrastructure?
3. What is the function of the Screencast feature available while hosting a Web Meeting using Dimdim?
4. Which platform supports the feature of desktop sharing using Dimdim?
5. What is the following API used for? http://host:port/portal/IsMeetingRoomOccupied.action
6. The Dimdim API can be used to join a Web Meeting by specifying the Meeting Room name. Which of the following parameters must be passed in the API request?
7. Which protocol is responsible for communication between the backend components of Web Meeting Infrastructure?
8. Which system requirement is checked by Dimdim when you host a Web Meeting?
9. Suppose you are the host of a Web Meeting. The maximum number of attendees with whom you can hold audio/video conferencing using your computer microphone is ______.
10. Which meeting tool can be used by the host of a Web Meeting to highlight their presentation on a Whiteboard?
11. What is the featurePublisher parameter used for when scheduling a Web Meeting using the Dimdim API?
12. Which web browser can be used to join a Dimdim Web Meeting?
13. Is it possible for an attendee to save a copy of the document shared during a Dimdim Web Meeting?
14. During the integration of Dimdim with Moodle, Dimdim tables are created. Which message shows that tables have been created successfully?
15. Which Operating System supports Web Meetings using Dimdim?
16. Which type of files can be uploaded for sharing during a Web Meeting using Dimdim?
17. You want to upload a .zip file to the Collaboration Space Web Page. Which of the following statements is true about naming the .zip file?
18. Suppose you are the host of a Web Meeting using Dimdim. You give the control of the meeting to an attendee. What will happen if that attendee leaves the meeting?
19. What is the maximum time limit up to which a host can extend his Web Meeting using Dimdim?
20. Which feature of Dimdim is used by the host of a Web Meeting to share a presentation with the attendees of the meeting?
21. Suppose you are the host of a Web Meeting and you have to share your desktop with the attendees of the meeting using Dimdim. Which of the following will you have to install before starting the meeting?
22. What is the marked icon on a Whiteboard in Dimdim used for?
23. Suppose you want to customize a dialog box shown during a Dimdim Web Meeting. Which of the following communication vehicles will you use for the purpose?
24. Which feature of Dimdim allows you to schedule an open Web Meeting which can be joined by any guest by simply entering his/her email address?
25. Which component of Dimdim Web Meeting Infrastructure supports multiple screens, each with one presenter and multiple viewers during a Web Meeting?
26. What does the internToll parameter indicate when you schedule a Web Meeting?
27. Suppose you are the host of a Web Meeting. You are sharing a Whiteboard with the attendees of the meeting. What happens if you mark it as Locked?
28. Suppose you are hosting a Web Meeting. Which of the following features of Dimdim allows you to enable or disable users from attending the meeting?
29. You want to replace the Dimdim logo with your company logo at the time of hosting a Web Meeting. What should be the preferable size of the image that you upload?
30. Which mood is not present in a Dimdim Web Meeting?
31. Which one is the correct syntax to invite more than one attendees to a Web Meeting using Dimdim?
32. Which edition of Dimdim Web Meeting supports the feature of simultaneous Meetings?
33. Which feature performs the function of automatically detecting bandwidth, network traffic and coordinating the Dimdim datacenter with your desktop?
34. Which components of Dimdim Web Meeting Infrastructure is responsible for handling media resources like Powerpoint presentations, PDF files etc?
35. Which are optional parameters while editing the Web Meeting Scenario using an API request?
36. Which advanced collaboration features are supported by Dimdim?
37. Which components of Dimdim Web Meeting Infrastructure is responsible for managing the Recording and Archiving toolkit to produce Flash Video recordings of the meetings?
38. What does the marked icon indicate?
39. Which video Broadcaster settings are available during a Web Meeting using Dimdim?
40. Which components of Dimdim Web Meeting Infrastructure are responsible for managing users, user sessions, launching meetings and providing meeting details?
41. What is the minimum time limit that can be set for a Web Meeting by the host?
42. A user passes the Dimdim Credentials and other Meeting Settings through an API request in order to schedule a Web Meeting. What is the maximum number of participants that are allowed in the meeting when the API is called as shown below?
43. What do you mean by Mash Ups in Dimdim?
44. Which components of Dimdim Web Meeting Infrastructure does not supply data to the Dimdim Recording Server?
45. By clicking on which option can you create Dimdim tables during Moodle Dimdim Integration?
46. Which interaction protocol is used by Dimdim Web Meeting Infrastructure?
47. What is the default timeout for a Web Meeting using Dimdim?
48. The feature of Dimdim that allows you to share your computer screen with the guests of the Web Meeting is called ______.
49. You want to upload a .zip file to the Collaboration Space Web Page. Which should be the name of the main html file of the .zip file to be uploaded?
50. Dimdim offers built in integration with ______.
51. You are the host of a presentation in a Web Meeting and you want to share a video on another site with all the attendees of the Web Meeting. Which feature of Dimdim allows you to do it?
52. What does the encircled icon indicate?
53. Which one correctly describes the EUPS protocol of WMI?
54. Which users are allowed to create their own skins/themes for a Web Meeting to customize their UI?
55. An attendee wants to join an ongoing Web Meeting using Dimdim. Which of the following are mandatory for him to know?
56. Which feature of Dimdim allows you to keep a backup of a Web Meeting hosted by you for the guests who could not attend the Meeting?
57. Which reverse proxy server is used by Dimdim Web Meeting Infrastructure to provide transparent access to the EUPS end points?
58. What is the format of the data returned by the Dimdim API when you schedule a Web Meeting?
59. Suppose you are hosting a Web Meeting using Dimdim and you upload a PDF file from your hard drive to share it with the attendees of the meeting. Into which type of file will this PDF file be converted by Dimdim?
60. Using Dimdim, it is possible to change the skin/theme after a Web Meeting has started.
61. Suppose you are the host of a Web Meeting and you upload a PDF file to be shared with the attendees of the meeting. Will the PDF file be retained when you sign in the next time?
62. Which edition of Dimdim allows 2-way Video Broadcasts?
63. Which protocols is/are used by Dimdim for Audio Video streaming?
64. Using Dimdim, you can change the settings of the webcam and microphone after a Web Meeting has started.
65. Which port is used by the RTMP protocol used by Dimdim?
66. Which one can be set as the default language for the 'Default Locale' option at the time of hosting a Web Meeting?
Join our newsletter for the latest updates.
© Copyrights 2024 Quizack.com