Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. Procedures and functions to be used within the form can be written by creating which object?
2. Which one is not a type of canvas?
3. A programmer wants that for a specific block, when the last item loses focus, the focus should go to the next block automatically. What should be done to enforce the above navigation style?
4. Foreign functions are:
5. Which is the default canvas?
6. In which trigger is the default functionality replaced if you write some code?
7. Which system variable represents the name of the last window that was affected by an action that caused one of the window event triggers to fire?
8. Unrestricted built-ins can be used with which type of trigger?
9. You do not want the lov to be refreshed every time it is displayed. Which property would you set to no?
10. Which can be a data source for a data block?
11. System.record_status variable cannot have which of the following values?
12. Which system variable gives information about the current block?
13. The user wants that whenever he comes to a specific text item the LOV should be displayed automatically. What property of the LOV would the programmer have to set?
14. How many content canvases can be displayed in a window at a given time?
15. The synchronize with item property is used:
16. You have created multiple timers in your application. How will you come to know which is the most recently expired timer?
17. The default value for the DML array size property of a block is:
18. Which of the following is not a property of the LOV?
19. The When-Validate-Item trigger is available at which level?
20. How many content canvases can be attached to a window?
21. A popup menu can be attached to which of the following objects?
22. Which trigger can you use to modify the example record that determines which rows will be identified by the query?
23. The automatic skip property of an item:
24. You want to allow the users to enter their passwords. Which item type would you use?
25. The window style property can have which of the two values?
26. The object from which another object can inherit property settings is:
27. Which one is not a window related trigger?
28. Which built-in displays a list of values (LOV) window at the given co-ordinates, and returns TRUE if the operator selects a value from the list, and FALSE if the operator cancels and dismisses the list?
29. Identify the incorrect statement regarding alerts:
30. Which one is not a valid format mask for character strings?
31. You want to know if you are at the first record in a block. What technique or variable would you use?
32. Given the following triggers, arrange them in the correct order of execution: 1 Pre-Logon 2 Pre-Form 3 When-New-Form-Instance 4 Post-Logout
33. You want to display a custom screen for logging on to the application. What trigger would you use?
34. Which trigger will fire first when the form is run?
35. Which built-in is used to exit from the application?
36. What will happen if the same trigger exists at both the item and block level?
37. Which one is not a valid find trigger?
38. What is the maximum number of windows you can create in a form?
39. Which object is automatically created upon creating a form?
40. A restricted procedure is one which:
41. Which help expose COM components to the .NET framework?
42. Which one is used to notify all waiting threads of a change in the object's state?
43. The ....... methods are primarily meant for COM Interoperability use.
44. Which one is a must for a private assembly?
45. In which file can you define the 'Process Model' attribute?
46. Which Portable Executable (PE) file does not contain the assembly manifest?
47. The global assembly cache:
48. You can create the remote application domain using:
49. Which file is used to implement application and session level events?
50. What happens when enough memory is not available to be allocated to an object?
51. For MSIL code to be executed in PE file, it is necessary to have:
52. Which one should you use to serialize instances of a class?
53. Dot Net Framework consists of :
54. Which one is run In-Process?
55. Which statement is correct. (a)A Try block must include Catch or Finally sections. (b)Using an empty Finally section is illegal.
56. Which trigger is fired when an operator double-clicks on an element in a list item that is displayed as a T-list ?
57. Whenever the user moves the mouse over an item, you want to provide him with a brief description of the item. What property would you use?
58. Window related triggers are available at which level?
59. What is the maximum number of buttons an Alert can have?
60. You do not want to enforce the default functionality of a LOV upon pressing the F9 key but want to modify the action. What trigger would you use?
61. You want to give your form items consistent font, color and pattern properties. What object would you use?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved