1. Which Files are supported by Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo?
2. Which one is not true about mirroring a selection, layer, or an image?
3. What do you mean by Context Menus?
4. Which options will you select to Warp images?
5. Which Compression method is used by Paint Shop Pro Photo?
6. Which option will you select to create a photographic negative?
7. The background layer is automatically promoted to a raster layer when you work on it with the Background Eraser tool.
8. The Script Output palette displays information about which of the following Commands?
9. The default Gradients are stored in the GRD file format.
10. Which option will you select to View or Hide the transparency of a color?
11. Which one is not a Rollover type?
12. Which File format is commonly used in graphics images in the scientific and computer gaming industries?
13. Which commands cannot be run from a script stored in the Scripts-Restricted folder?
14. Which mode of the Makeover tool works only on color photos?
15. Which keyboard shortcut will you choose to Show or Hide the Histogram palette?
16. Which option will you select to add a border to an image?
17. A layer can contain only one Watermark.
18. Which one is not a Texture Effect?
19. Which Command will you select to combine images?
20. You cannot hide the Menu bar and the Layer Palette toolbar.
21. Which text cannot be edited once it is applied?
22. Which option can you assign to Map Areas or Hotspot?
23. The Slideshow is saved and e-mailed as a Snapfire Show.
24. Which given keyboard shortcut will you select to fit the window to the image?
25. Which among the following 3D effects adds a three-dimensional border around a selection or layer to make it appear as though it was cut out of a stone?
26. Which keyboard shortcut will you choose to Show or Hide the Material palette?
27. Which mode of Organizer can either float or be docked at the bottom of the main window?
28. If the Art Media layer on the top is merged with a background layer, it would result into which of the following type of Layer?
29. Which type of information is stored in a .PSPWorkspace file?
30. Which option will you select to brighten a photo?
31. Which option will you choose to straighten a curve between two nodes?
32. In which type of Lens Distortion, the photo looks as though it has been pasted onto a sphere or blown up like a balloon?
33. Which keyboard shortcut will you select to Show or Hide the grid?
34. Which one is not true about the Contours?
35. If you have saved a JPEG file in the Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo (PspImage) format, you cannot apply the JPEG Artifact Removal command.
36. Art Media layers can be converted to Raster layers, but not to Vector layers.
37. Which type of Color Depth is supported by the Paint Shop Pro Photo?
38. Which Tool will you select to make a selection on a layer?
39. Color depths not available for an active image are grayed out.
40. Which artistic effect does not use Environment and Bump Maps?
41. Which commands cannot be run from a script stored in the Scripts-Restricted folder?
42. To apply an effect to a Vector text, you must first convert the Vector text to a Raster text.
43. When is the Inner Bevel (3D Effects) command available?
Adobe Flex Builder
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved