1. Dynamic guides are temporary guidelines that let you position and align objects precisely.
2. Using which of the following can we modify images in CorelDraw?
3. The Two-point perspective effect gives an object the appearance of receding in two directions. How can you copy the same effect to other selected objects?
4. You can create preset guidelines using the ______.
5. Which technique is used for specifying the spacing increments for snapping text to the path?
6. How can you import multiple consecutive files in one go?
7. Which of the following file types can be modified while applying filters on them?
8. In Corel Draw the keyboard shortcut to save your drawing is:
9. N brings up the Navigator window allowing you to navigate to any object in the document
10. The default size for the design of complimentary card is _________
11. The shortcut for making selected objects straight from the top is__________
12. The zoom tool is used for ___________ objects.
13. How many colours separation do we have in CorelDraw?
14. The pick tool is used in skewing and scaling objects
15. What is the default paper type/size when you open CorelDraw windows?
16. The shortcut key for accessing symbols and special characters is _________
17. Object converted to gray-scale has three (3) colour
18. Bitmap images are made up of ____________
19. Hen light colour texts are placed on a light colour background, it needs the following application.
20. CorelDraw is a ____________ based drawing Application Package.
21. Green and white has two colour separations
22. ______________ is used for selecting and deselecting objects.
23. We have ____________ paper Orientation in CorelDraw.
24. The ruler bar is used for ________.
25. In a bookwork of ten pages, one of the sheets will contain the following numbering.
26. A graphic work with Red, Yellow, Black and White has __________ colour separation.
27. ___________ tool is used for cropping.
28. When an A2 paper is divided equally from the centre, which size will you obtain?
29. What is the shortcut key to specifies fountain fills for objects?
30. C vertically aligns centers of selected objects.
31. What is the shortcut key to align selected objects to the bottom?
32. What is the shortcut key to displays a full-screen preview of the graphic or drawing?
33. F3 the shortcut key to zoom in on all objects in the drawing.
34. Spacebar toggles between the current tool and the Pick tool.
35. What is the shortcut key to specifies fountain flits for objects?
36. W brings up the Navigator window allowing you to navigate to any object in the document
37. Shft + PgDn is the shortcut key to place the selected object(s) back one position in the object stacking order.
38. What is the shortcut key to toggles snapping to objects?
39. What is the shortcut key to combine the selected objects?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved