Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. TKIP stands for...
2. Wireless standard with a data rate up to 54Mpbs in the 2.4GHz band
3. IEEE authentication method for wireless networks developed to address weakness of WEP - supports user authentication rather than MAC address
4. An access point that has been installed without authorization usually for malicious intent
5. Distinguishes different wireless networks from each other - used by an access point to route traffic
6. A device that connects different wireless stations
7. Wireless standard with a data rate up to 54 Mpbs in the 5GHz band
8. A randomly generated value appended to data before encryption - sent by WEP in plain text - only 24 bits long - and reused on a regular basis
9. An enclosure made out of a specific type of copper wire to block radio waves
10. An algorithm used to secure wireless computer networks that uses 48 bit IV - a secret key for each packet - and message integrity check (MIC) to detect altered packets
11. Replacement for WAP 1.x which corrects security issues
12. Ecurity issues - if not using WTLS data is transmitted in clear and even usging WTLS data is clear while it is being converted from WSP to HTTP
13. A wireless security protocol that uses the temporal key integrity protocol (TKIP)
14. This feature should be disabled to hide a wireless network for unauthorized users (security by obscurity)
15. An 802.11 wireless authentication method where wireless devices connect to each other directly - negotiations are in clear text - is subject to sniffing
16. Detecting and using unsecured wi-fi by driving around with a laptop and antenna
17. Uses the wireless session protocol (WSP) to move data between mobile wireless devices and application servers
18. SSID broadcasting - using default SSID and/or settings - access point mapping - rogue access points RF management - data emanation - and bluetooth security
19. A wireless security protocol that uses Initialization Vector (IV) and has many security concerns
20. Theft of data by connecting to bluetooth device
21. Wireless authentication method where both the SSID and encryption key are required - subject to man in the middle attacks
22. An open - global specification designed to deliver information/services to mobile wireless devices (i.e. cell phones)
23. Sending unsolicited messages to a bluetooth device
24. An 802.11 wireless authentication method where client only communicate directly with the access point
25. Using Bluetooth to establish a serial connection and take control of the device
26. A 1950s project that looked at ways to prevent interception of signals from systems (keyboard -CRT)
27. SSID stands for...
28. WTLS stands for...
29. WAP stands for...
30. Wireless standard with a data rate over 100Mpbs in the 2.4 - 5GHz band
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved