Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. A lock that secures computer hardware and network devices?
2. An effective disaster recovery plan for a small company could be as simple as...
3. Example of the concept of a reciprocal backup agreement?
4. A characteristic of Digital evidence
5. A backup site that contains only basic computing environments such as wiring - ventilation - and flooring.
6. Disasters can be broadly classified into these categories...
7. When any incident is detected - _____________ is not onsidered a best practice in order to maintain security.
8. Once an incident has been contained it will be necessary to...
9. This represents a backup site that is partially configured with some equipment
10. The recommended fire suppression method for an electrical fire
11. Important principles governing the collection - preservation - and access of digital data.
12. An ideal facility would have a secure perimeter and secure access points. What is the recommended number of access points?
13. The least expensive solution for an alternative backup site?
14. Which choice represents the most expensive solution for an alternative backup site?
15. This identifies a policy that addresses how to deal with a security incident after that incident has happened?
16. This identifies a device lock that prevents unauthorized removal of cables from computer devices?
17. It is extremely important to have your disaster recovery plan including __________ stored in a safe place.
18. A lock that covers the expansion slots on computer devices
19. The process of writing information to the security log is known as...
20. Which process is responsible for recovery of data - and the preservation of digital evidence?
21. Addresses the use of computer equipment and network resources for use that is non-beneficial to the company
22. Which door lock type is considered most secure?
23. Biometric security systems are...
24. The forensic investigators should avoid _____________ where potential evidence is concerned.
25. The process of identifying assets - determining their value - and then determining possible threats to those assets is referred to as...
26. Ventilation can be considered a category of...
27. Locks that use a physical lock and key
28. Educating users about the ___________ should be part of any user security training package.
29. With respect to the volatility of evidence - represents the most volatile area of the system?
30. System security scans should be performed by in-house staff...
Comptia Security +: Domain4 Application Security
Comptia Security + Exam
Comptia Security +: Network Access
Comptia Security +: Network Security
Comptia Security +: Os Hardening
Comptia Security +: Wireless Security
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved