Quizack provides Online Quiz and Practice MCQs for Free. Please disable your Ad-Blocker so we can earn from ads and keep this project alive.
1. While performing basic forensic analysis of a hard drive in River Tam's - the security administrator - possession - which of the following should be verified during the analysis?
2. Mal - the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of a company - has increased his travel plans for the next two years to improve business relations. Which of the following would need to be in place in case something happens to Pete?
3. River Tam - a security administrator - has generated a key pair for the company web server. Which of the following should she do next to ensure all web traffic to the company web server is encrypted?
4. Which of the following risks could IT management be mitigating by removing an all-in-one device?
5. While traveling - users need access to an internal company web server that contains proprietary information. Mal - the security administrator - should implement a...
6. Which of the following types of data encryption would Starbuck - a security administrator - use if MBR and the file systems needed to be included?
7. Which of the following controls mitigates the risk of Jayne - an attacker - gaining access to a company network by using a former employee's credential?
8. The fundamental information security principals include confidentiality - availability and which of the following?
9. Starbuck - an administrator - is primarily concerned with blocking external attackers from gaining information on remote employees by scanning their laptops. Which of the following security applications is BEST suited for this task?
10. Which of the following technologies would allow the removal of a single point of failure?
11. Which of the following network devices will prevent port scans?
12. Mal - a network administrator - implements the spanning tree protocol on network switches. Which of the following issues does this address?
13. Which of the following are restricted to 64-bit block sizes?
14. River Tam and Starbuck - users - are reporting an increase in the amount of unwanted email that they are receiving each day. Which of the following would be the BEST way to respond to this issue without creating a lot of administrative overhead?
15. Which of the following is a best practice when securing a switch from physical access?
16. Starbuck - the administrator - is tasked with deploying a strong encryption cipher. Which of the following ciphers would she be the LEAST likely to choose?
17. Which of the following authentication protocols forces centralized wireless authentication?
18. Which of the following reduces the likelihood of a single point of failure when a server fails?
19. Jayne - a server administrator - sets up database forms based on security rating levels. If a user has the lowest security rating then the database automatically determines what access that user has. Which of the following access control methods does
20. Which of the following network solutions would BEST allow Starbuck - a security technician - to host an extranet application for her company?
21. Jayne - the security administrator - notices a spike in the number of SQL injection attacks against a web server connected to a backend SQL database. Which of the following practices should be used to prevent an application from passing these attacks
22. When Mal - an employee - leaves a company - which of the following should be updated to ensure Pete's security access is reduced or eliminated?
23. River Tam - a security administrator - has configured a trusted OS implementation on her servers. Which of the following controls are enacted by the trusted OS implementation?
24. Employees are reporting that they are receiving unusual calls from the help desk for the purpose of verifying their user credentials. Which of the following attack types is occurring?
25. Which of the following practices reduces the attack surface of a wireless network?
26. Mal - a security administrator - would like to implement laptop encryption to protect data. The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) believes this will be too costly to implement and decides the company will purchase an insurance policy instead. Which of th
27. Which of the following should River Tam - a security technician - perform as the FIRST step when creating a disaster recovery plan for a mission critical accounting system?
28. The corporate NIPS requires a daily download from its vendor with updated definitions in order to block the latest attacks. Which of the following describes how the NIPS is functioning?
29. River Tam - a network security administrator - has been tasked with setting up a guest wireless network for her corporation. The requirements for this connection state that it must have password authentication - with passwords being changed every wee
30. Which of the following has a default port of 22?
Evaluate your skill level in just 10 minutes with QUIZACK smart test system.
Copyright © 2021 Quizack . © 2021 All rights reserved